Looking for a new player friendly corp

Greetings,

I’m looking for a new player friendly corp I’m currently enjoying mining but would like to be part of something and to learn more about how to play:)

Thanks!

Hej m8, well if you looking for somthing sort of immersive and a bit of everything including pvp, pve, a bit of roleplay… well, have a look ;o) Enjoy Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

Great news! The Sidewinders are looking for new players! We’re a mining corporation looking to help newbros jump head first into the deepens! If this interests you at all shoot Amber Steel a message!! Look forward to hearing from ya!!

Hi @Kirkland_Ormand.

I am currently developing a long turm project and are in need of capsuleers who would be interested to develop it with me. (Read here to get a small understanding of what am talking about --> A GRAND PROJECT UNDERTAKEN - Need support, recruits, friends & enemies )

Give my project a shot for an interivew or q&a.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Tryme Trymsson

Join UNKSO!

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :smiley:

Greetings!

We are a corporation that has a strong number of miners who also are looking to grow and be a part of something more. We’d love to chat and see if we can provide you the support you’d need to get the most out of this game - Come check us out: We Are Holding

Great new Kirkland!! SW86 is a newbro friendly corp that loves to mine! Message me in game if you’d like chat more!

You’ll have a lot to choose from! We could really use some help in the belts and show you the ropes along the way. I won’t try to out promote any other corps here, but check us out while you’re shopping around http://digitalhaunt.space

Hi Kirkland,

If you’re still looking, Corporation 1 are a small but growing group with a good mix of experienced vets and newer players. The majority of us are into mining but we also do a bit of everything else as well so plenty of opportunity to learn.

Send me a message in game if you’re interested.

Fly safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.