Back into the fray

Hi

I find myself looking for a new corp for most of my characters. I have 4 Omega accounts with 3 characters each (+ 2 Alpha accounts which are pretty much not used). Most are PI characters (with a bit of additional utility like scanning, manufacturing etc). My main has 244m SP and can fly most things BS and below. Ive no interest in combat capitals or titans nor the expectation to multibox as I have seen some people request. I’ve been in game since 2010 and have recently come back from a 6 months break (I say break I was logging in to do PI only).

I’ve spent a fair amount of time in low class WHs, normally with a high sec static. But I’ll admit I am unsure about returning to J space and think that I need a change so am thinking of Null Sec. (although not drone lands… what’s in drone lands?)

Whilst I have done PVP, both in fleets and (attempting) solo I currently am mainly a PVE player. However I would like to learn more on the PVP front as long as i can make ISK to fund it. As you may have gathered from the above my main source of income is PI (last corp I was able to sell P2 back to the corp) so wherever I join needs to have good PI planets and a decent PI buyback service.

I am willing to jump into a doctrine ship to defend corp/alliance space when time allows, I am not keen on the mandatory fleets/paps that some alliances expect.

When work from home my times online differs but generally between 5pm and 9pm UK time

So TL:DR
12 Omega characters
mainly PVE buy looking to do more PVP
willing to fleet up/defend/train into doctrine
needs good PI and PI buyback system to fund that
may consider Jspace (c4 or below), but I think would prefer null (not Drone areas)
Looking for mainly UK/EU corp (I am in the UK)

We get surprisingly good rates on POCOs all over the place.

We do not have a buyback scheme.

We do expect PvP.

Sent you a mail :slight_smile: Cynosural Tendencies - EU / NULL / PVX

Hello! We’re looking to grow our numbers, especially for pvp and we also have lots of pve and isk making opportunities.

We’re a chill nul sec sov corp in Brave. Our core principle is that everyone is at their best when they’re doing what they enjoy most - no quotas. We also highly respect that RL comes first.

Check us out here for more details and stop by for a chat if it sounds interesting.

Soltech Armada flies UK evenings out of Amamake in Minmatar faction warfare so a 244m SP main can learn more PvP without PAP quotas, and Minmatar Fleet Associates covers the PI characters with highsec planets and buyback

hello,

if you dont mind npc null/low sec, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS

Hello mate,

Woudl love to have a chat :slight_smile:

Link

Giddy,

I’ll throw something a little different into the mix.

You mentioned that after years in EVE and time in J-space, you feel like you need a change. You’re thinking null-sec, but it sounds like what you’re really looking for is somewhere you can make ISK, use the characters you’ve built, and get more involved in PvP without EVE becoming a second job.

Take a look at TUSK Corporation [TUSKO].

We’re a growing Gallente Faction Warfare / low-sec corporation rather than a null bloc. Our focus is small-gang PvP, FW operations, roaming and developing a corporation where the members actually know one another. No mandatory PAP farming, no requirement to multibox twelve characters, and no expectation that you own or fly combat capitals.

With 244m SP, you obviously don’t need someone teaching you how to play EVE. What we can offer is an environment where you can develop the PvP side of your game without immediately becoming another F1 in a massive fleet. We’re building doctrines and training around D-scan, manual piloting, scouting, tackle, target selection, small-gang tactics and learning when to engage, and when walking away is the better decision.

Your additional characters would also be useful. We’re developing the industrial and logistics backbone behind TUSKO, so scanning, manufacturing, hauling, PI and industry all have a place here. I do want to be upfront, though: we currently don’t have the established PI buyback program you’re specifically asking for. That’s something we can potentially develop as the corporation grows, but I’d rather tell you where we actually are than sell you something that doesn’t exist yet.

The other consideration is timezone. We’re actively building our UK/EU presence, rather than claiming we already have a huge EU operation. Your 17:00–21:00 UK window could actually fit well with where I want that side of TUSKO to go.

After 16 years in EVE, maybe the change you need isn’t another region to krab in.

Maybe it’s getting back into ships where you undock because you genuinely don’t know what’s going to happen in the next twenty minutes.

If that interests you, come have a conversation with us.

James “TUSKER” Mac’Call
CEO — TUSK Corporation [TUSKO]
Gallente Faction Warfare

Fear the Warp. Respect the Tusk.

Hello lad,

Very keen to have a chat. Please message me ingame or hopon our Discord - I’m a lot more responsive there as I can catch you whilst I’m at work :wink:

Link