Back to Eve Online LFC

Hello All,

I am back to playing Eve Online. I am a one character / one account player with 47mil TSP.

I am Logistics focused and have participated in both PVE & PVP.

I am looking for a corp to join, meet new players and make friends while hopefully keeping them alive.

Feel free to contact me ingame.

Fly Safe

o7

My Corp needs players that know what they are doing.

In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: =UNKSO=

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Happy welcome back to eve day

FAYN.Recruits
✠ Returning players are welcome
✠ Corp Buyback Program
✠ Boosted Mining Ops
✠ Discord/Ts3 voice comms
✠ Friendly Group of Players across most TZs
✠ Corp Mining Days
✠ Great PVE/PVP Content
✠ SRP Available on Fleets
✠ Pvp will happen! (it’s null)
✠ 10mil sp suggested

PVE | PVP | Missions | Mining
    Moons | Production | Drugs | Capitals

Active | Supportive | Knowledgeable | Entertaining

BE THE DIFFERENCE AND JOIN TODAY!
     RECRUITING CORPS FOR THE ALLIANCE

Come chat with us mate, will be a good fit and we’ll get you back up to speed

Hi @Chakor_DeBlanc ,

We may be a very good match for each other :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.