🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

What an odd question Atros, that is definitely answered by the post so I recommend either reading it or some of the quotes from our members if you’re seriously curious.

I presume you’re really just trying to give an example of the sort of vibe our members would like to avoid by joining us, so thanks for that and the free bump.

2 Likes

More quotes from our friends in space:

Now this is a wormhole group. Solid people, take fights all day long, and don’t sweat the occasional whelp. Highly recommended.

Can confirm!

Don’t get rolled out of this opportunity, get rolled IN with us instead!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

We’re here, we’re queer, get used to it.

We’ve also been here since 2019 so most of you probably are.

Hey! I’m still new around these parts, but you guys seem like an excellent community! Is Chroma Corp still active/recruiting? How do I get a discord invite?

Cheers!

I’ll send you an EVEMail :).

Is it possible to get a feel for the group in discord? I’ve been an F1/Links pilot in null for the past couple of years but am burnt out with ongoing wars. I enjoy a bohemian exploration lifestyle for income generation and wormhole life has always intrigued me.

Sent you an EVEMail :).

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Ever look up at the stars and wonder, “What would it be like… if those stars were even gayer?” There’s a way you can find out.

Hey
Web can Talk ingame? My main hav 40M SP, but im Focus more on industry.
I want to move to null sec parade and Life a nomad Life in wh.

I learn pretty fast, work at home and have plenty of time.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll send you a message in-game :).

Hey,

I’ve just got back into the game after 5 months out. In traditional EVE fashion I have returned to a wall of “Last Online - More Than a Month” in my corp member list. 145mil SP toon with a 80ish (?) mil SP alt, I’d like to get back into WH space and your corp seems like a really nifty concept. Hmu would love to chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya! I’ll send you a message in-game :).

Mac & Me, the best eve-related movie I have ever seen. xD

1 Like

There could not possibly be a more EVE-related movie.

1 Like

Forgive me Bob, for I have sinned. It’s been 16 days since my last bump of this thread. We are still recruiting.

One of our posters from the propaganda contest. Tis very juicy: https://twitter.com/lemonfruut/status/1435724120633794565

JUICY I SAID! JUICY!