🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Join Be Nice! We’ve got cookies, and Lokis, and rainbows, and, and

1 Like

It’s once again that time of the year when Be Nice Inc. is recruiting!

(“That time of the year” being most of the year)

:rainbow:

Still recruiting. We just can’t be stopped.

To be clear, our “gay agenda” consists mostly of blowing up spaceships. And also having the occasional karaoke / movie night. :rainbow:

1 Like

One of these days I’m going to make everybody watch Waterworld. SpinZy still hasn’t seen it.

Would love to get a chance to have a chat about how to join your corp. I am a 43 year old player getting back to EvE after many years and am looking for a friendly group of capsuleers. Thx!

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Hey Be Nice Inc.! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello high sp char looking for gay friendly US TZ corp

2 Likes

Awesome! Send me a mail in-game so we can chat! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting.

We are still recruiting!

Be Nice Inc are fantastic folks. Helpful and kind. I highly recommend flying with them. =)

We are a nice corp full of nice people who do nice things. Do you like nice things? Come do nice things with us. Like… blowing spaceships up. NICE NICE NICE NICE!

I like to do nice things! I’m a returning player with a new toon, so low SP and just getting into the swing of things again. Can I get into the Discord or is there a public channel I can start getting to know folks in?

1 Like

Still Recruiting. Message me or DasSpec En Chalune in-game for more information!

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Free bump for an entertaining intro :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Still recruiting!

I don’t have room for a new corp in my life but as a queer gamer I just wanted to say this is awesome to see and I hope y’all are thriving! Looking forward to getting blown up or narrowly avoiding getting blown up by you in a wormhole someday.