Be Part of the Vanguard - EUTZ 0.0 PVP

The Dark Vanguard is a an active EU TimeZone PVP Corp based in the Null Sec region Cache and a proud member of the alliance VINDICTIVE.

We don’t operate like a typical null sec bloc corp - we don’t just follow blindly and mash F1 when an FC broadcasts…we’re about generating our own content and achieving military objectives within our corp (although you can F1 if you want!). We’re the Vanguard in name and nature!

In game Channel: TDVG Pub
Killboard
Dotlan

We are actively recruiting EU TZ PVP pilots who aren’t afraid of putting themselves on the front line, fighting out numbered and actively seeking engagements. We’re looking for active and Null Sec competent people to fly with us. We’re laid back and mature so we totally understand RL comes first and there are no expectations to alarm clock fights and sit through hours of TiDi.

What we can offer:

• Laid back mature corp of like minded people
  • LOTS OF FLEETS AND FIGHTS! Typically there are multiple fleets per day
  • SRP
  • Capital Engagement
  • Very good ISK, quality moons (inc R64’s) & ratting etc.

What we are looking for:

• Proactively seeking more content creators and FCs
  • PVP focussed with some null sec experience
  • Decent level of SP (no absolute minimum limit)
  • Capital alts prefered (dread/FAX alts)

Get in contact - either mail me in game, reply here or join our in-game public channel “TDVG Pub”

1 Like

Time for weekend fun, join us today to get in all the action.

End of weekend, good time to consider joining our corporation.

Bumpity Bump!

One week since last weekend. A short time in our life but it could been better with us.

It almost the weekend so come and chat…join our ingame public channel “TDVG Pub”

I know you want it, we want it, join this weekend to get extra pat on back.

LFGP, ♪They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit ♪

:smiley: We were there!

+1 shiny killmail for the killboard

Another shiny kill :smiley:

Still recruiting in the EUTZ. Come join some of our newest recruits today!

1 Like

Been a good week - come and join us!

Been good to me since I joined them. Nice friendly atmosphere with there being someone online a solid 90% of the time so theres almost always someone to lose ships with!