The Dark Vanguard - Recruiting Returners, BitterVets and people looking to learn (PVP Corp)

The Dark Vanguard is a an active EU TimeZone PVP Corp based in the Null Sec region Cache and a proud member of the alliance VINDICTIVE.

We are looking to grow and recruit fellow EU players who are looking for PVP. Whether you’re a (bitter)veteran of this game, returning from a break or looking to get into PVP for the first time we can help you and keep Eve fun!

In game Channel: TDVG Pub
Killboard
Dotlan

What we can offer:

• Laid back mature group of people with very broad eve experience
  • Guidance to help you get back into the game and learn PVP (as needed)
  • Competent FC’s within the corp, alliance & coaltion
  • LOTS OF FLEETS AND FIGHTS! Typically there are multiple fleets per day
  • SRP
  • Very good ISK making, quality moons (inc R64’s) & ratting/buyback etc.

What we are looking for:

• Our main gameplay is PVP so we expect you to have a similar mindset but without super high standards.
  • Decent level of SP (no absolute minimum limit) and no complete newbros
  • Active in the European Timezones (approx. 17:00 - 23:00 Eve Time)
  • Must be willing to integrate and be in voice comms (Mainly TS3)

Get in contact - either mail me in game, reply here or join our in-game public channel “TDVG Pub”

1 Like

Time for weekend fun, join us today to get in all the action.

End of weekend, good time to consider joining our corporation.

Bumpity Bump!

One week since last weekend. A short time in our life but it could been better with us.

It almost the weekend so come and chat…join our ingame public channel “TDVG Pub”

I know you want it, we want it, join this weekend to get extra pat on back.

LFGP, ♪They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit ♪

:smiley: We were there!

+1 shiny killmail for the killboard

Another shiny kill :smiley:

Still recruiting in the EUTZ. Come join some of our newest recruits today!

1 Like

Been good to me since I joined them. Nice friendly atmosphere with there being someone online a solid 90% of the time so theres almost always someone to lose ships with!

Bumping - still looking for EU PVPers

@Rakkin Hi buddy! Do you have discord? I am looking for a buch of friends/corp to play with… My char has 57mil sp but i am quite noob…I’ve always paid and skilled my character, but i didn t play so often.
Thanks
May i ask you how many active players do you have in your corp buddy? I usually play every evening from 21.00 eve time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.