Best Level 4 Setup

You know that while sieged marauders have VERY small scan signature and putting any deployables near it make you far easier to scan down and gank?

I know. What is not risky in Eve?
Watch local and use your directional, just as you would do in Null.

Can you post your HAM Loki l4 fit please?

Great idea! Here is something that works for me for L4s

1. Very cheap T3C. Solid experience if boring but can be rather skill heavy. If encounter too heavy pounding swap TP for shield booster.
Tengu HAM cap-stable active

[Tengu, L4-CACAAAW]
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II

10MN Afterburner II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Pithum A-Type EM Shield Amplifier
Medium Cap Battery II
Target Painter II
Large Shield Booster II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II

Medium Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard II

Tengu Core - Augmented Graviton Reactor
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Chassis Optimization

Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile x396

1. Classic Rattlesnake sentry snipe. A bit blingy so handle with care and requires some cap management. You may swap rockets and drones for any damage profile you need but i found out having thermal-kinetic precision rockets and EM-kinetic drones is usually enough. May swap for faction ammo for increased range and/or if too heavy on skills. Also can swap drone tracking for whatever you like but i advice to keep especially if your drone sharpshooting skilss arent too high.
L4 Rattlesnake sniper

[Rattlesnake, NOSTEPONSNEK]
Damage Control II
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Dread Guristas Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer

100MN Afterburner II
Gist A-Type Large Shield Booster
Sentient Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Pithum A-Type Thermal Shield Amplifier
Large Micro Jump Drive
Dread Guristas Shield Boost Amplifier
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

Caldari Navy Cruise Missile Launcher
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Kinetic Shield Reinforcer II
Large EM Shield Reinforcer II
Large Bay Loading Accelerator I

Wasp II x2
Imperial Navy Curator x2
Caldari Navy Warden x2

Tracking Speed Script x2
Scourge Precision Cruise Missile x391
Inferno Precision Cruise Missile x562

1. Leshak.
    Tested in all hard mission like The Assault or Worlds Collide: requires some piloting to survive sometimes but otherwise rather interesting solution: not too shabby signature-wise and you can alternate between overheating propmod and rep to add more tankyness. Use cheap disposable drones to dispose webbers and disruptors. Autotargeting system generally is for stealing some agro away from drones.
    Use baryon ammo for close encounter and meson ammo for long range. Baryon has slightly better dps so expect to keep 35-40 km range.
Leshak L4 armor mod

[Leshak, Simulated Leshak Fitting]
Damage Control II
Core C-Type Large Armor Repairer
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Imperial Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Imperial Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane

100MN Afterburner II
Republic Fleet Target Painter

Veles Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Auto Targeting System II

Large Nanobot Accelerator I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hornet I x8
Acolyte I x9

Baryon Exotic Plasma L x3348
Meson Exotic Plasma L x4666

nice list. Missing a frigate/dessie though lol. I keep one of these around for say the pick up the quafe mission and recon 1 and 2. Buffer fit em, make em fast and go pick up that quafe or rush in to scout the gates.

MWD t3 can burn through recon decent as well.

I recall recon used to be good for actually killing rats. Mission 1 of 3 I’d swear use to throw rats at you for days. Bounties galore, loot/salvage fiesta…it was nice. Last time I treid this its was like “is that it?”. Give me more please. So unless memory is bad here they nerfed this at some point.

even a slasher can do recon 3/3.

Not sure about his, but this is mine:

[Loki, Simulated Loki Fitting]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Damage Control II

Pith C-Type Large Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Missile Guidance Computer II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Kinetic Shield Reinforcer I

Loki Core - Augmented Nuclear Reactor
Loki Defensive - Adaptive Defense Node
Loki Offensive - Launcher Efficiency Configuration
Loki Propulsion - Wake Limiter

Infiltrator II x4

Missile Range Script x1
Missile Precision Script x1
Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x6430
Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile x330
Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB5 Dose II x1

1 Like

Any of the 4 Marauders in their own element will be the best mission runner for either blitzing or full clears or full clears plus looting.

If you fly anything of value in Langisi, it will get ganked on a long enough timeline. If you fly with dscan most anywhere else, you should be fine. fuzzwork.co.uk for your LP needs.

2 Likes

Hasn’t changed in at least a decade, if ever.

It can be a pretty big jump from L3 to L4 - just looking at some of the missions that have both levels you have a significant upgrade in both the number and size of NPC’s in most of them.

I have a couple of fits depending on which toon I’m using at the time - I have a cruise/mjd Praxis on one and a Maelstrom with a strong active shield tank on the other. This toon is a miner so I’ve not kitted him out for combat (yet)…

I am not a blitzer, I tend to salvage wrecks from most sites and don’t really care about time efficiency, but that’s just my play style.

2 Likes

If not one in one already…I"d put a word out for my friend. Mr. Noctis. PArt of my setup, vital part too. Even with maruader i don’t salvage much in mission. I do full clears usually, bm a wreck. Bang out a few more level 4’s and then take the time to clean up in noctis after.

Value of noctis, to me, is I salvage rigged it. Theoretically if rng favors me I can salvage 4 wrecks while 4 tractors I started to pull at 70 kms still like 35 kms way lol.

1 Like

My Noctis is fit with 5x Tractors and 3x Salvagers, it actually works great, will target 10 wrecks, pull in 5 wrecks and by the time those are in salvage range will Tractor in the other 5x wrecks, then loot all and start salvaging, repeat process until site is cleared. It really doesn’t take very long at all.

3 Likes

My Noctis uses 6 tractors and 2 salvagers plus a full flight of Tech II salvage drones. I also carry a mobile tractor unit in my Noctis that will help pull stuff in and loot everything for me. It saves enough time just by auto-looting everything for me to be worth carrying.

1 Like

Use a praxis they were designed for pve. They were only 90mil prior to the update, but are still the cheapest bs. And versatile since you can fit it however you like. Plus it has a cargo hold of 1200m3 and gets probe bonuses.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.