Will do thanks!

1 Like

Eve mail sent o7

2 Likes

Come check us out!

2 Likes

Hey Boss!

Still here? Holy ā– ā– ā– ā– !

Itā€™s a group of adults with real lives. Most are married, and just look forward to working together/shooting the poop with a bunch of other turbo nerds after work.

They prefer 21+, but thatā€™s not immediately disqualifying.

Either way, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think.

Come say Hello on Discord! https://discord.gg/VTwhpN

Best of luck in New Eden. Live, Die, and Live Again!

2 Likes

If youre interested in small gang pvp

FUN inc is recruiting!!

1 Like

if you are still looking for a corporation, I would really like to talk to you about my corp lethal injection inc. which is part of the alliance triumvirate.

we are a RL first corp, lots of frags, small gang fleets constantly all that good stuff.
we are selective of who we invite or accept, but i think you would fit our bill.

if you want to chat about it please hit me up via discord (malleus raven#4270) or via a PM. thanks!

2 Likes

sent ingame mail

1 Like

hey saw your post, come check us out, actively looking for new people

1 Like

Hi JaakJaak, we are looking for people that wants to pvp, and we are mostly doing small gang stuff. If you are interested then drop by for a talk on our discord or in game.

1 Like

If your looking for an up and coming old corp in an up and coming alliance check us out:

1 Like

Hey Jaak, still looking for a home? If so, you should join our in game recruitment chat ā€œLast Rites Pubā€ and I can answer any questions you have!

1 Like

if you are looking to pew pew in small gang, we are recruiting !

We do pew pew in small gang in Faction Warfare on the Minmatar side. We are part of Ushraā€™Khan, oldest alliance of Eve.

Hope to see you in the battlefield !

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Hi JaakJaak

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.