#bittervet channels in game?

Hi All,

I hope this thread is in the right place.

So I’ve been out of game for almost 8 years… I’ve returned, found all my stuff in asset reclamation and I’m slowly relearning/ getting used to the game again.

It seems Celestial Apocalypse has closed it’s doors :frowning: Rionnag Alba is on a break :frowning: Space is cold and lonely! So are there any good channels for returning old timers to chat in? Better still, are any of my old INSRG or RA folks still playing?

D

I see MECHcore posting here sometimes still, and a new a few former Rionnag Alba are still playing, no idea if they have a channel anymore though

ps: Xelas 4 life

I just sit in jita local and start every message with “In my day…”

I don’t really but its still fun to bittervet when people whine about how hard EVE is now >.>

1 Like

CODE. has a channel I think,.

IN MY DAY, 30 DAYS PLAYING TIME PLEX WAS 280 MILLION ISK, THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!

1 Like

I had a good chat with Mech in game last night. I Saw Eleese too :smile:

I’ve managed to rope priest del to play some again too… The problem with Eve is that when you leave it behind, nothing really replaces it. I think I’ll give it a couple of weeks to make sure this isn’t just a flash in the pan then start thinking about long term goals… Hopefully I can chat to some fellow grumpy old eve players too

Pfft i remember paying 80mil for a 30 day GTC waaaaaaay back when :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m Grumpy AND old, AND bitter. : \

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.