Blood Raider Site Nebula Background

Dear CCPls,

Make the Blood Raider Crimson Harvest nebula the permanent background for all Blood Raider Space.

Thank you.

1 Like

Only if it gets better quality. The general idea is nice but the graphical quality is lackluster. It looks like a smushed together group of clouds instead of a coherent nebula structure. And only if we don’T get a blackscreen every time we enter such a site.

Its nonsensical if you ask me. How in a caldari space a completely other space all of a sudden?

SPACE MAGIC! :scream:

Also I dont think its made flawless enough transition. There is a moment of black screen for some reason, not blending of two nebulas.

I really hate this.

You warp in, suddenly everything fades to black, and then that nebula fades in.

To put that into words of my alt:

IT DOESN’T MAKE ANY VISUAL SENSE! IT’S ANNOYING! THE FADING IS DISRUPTIVE!
SUDDENLY HAVING A DIFFERENT NEBULA SERIOUSLY BREAKS IMMERSION! WHY IS IT THERE? WHERE DOES IT COME FROM? WHY CAN IT NOT BE SEEN FROM OUTSIDE??? HOW DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE THERE’S A DIFFERENT NEBULA???

I wouldn’t write that of course, but if I were her … then I would.

2 Likes

The fading to black is from the transition to what is the normal background to the new one. If it was permanently made to the background of Blood Raider space, the asset would be continually active like with all other space and wouldn’t necessitate the fade to black transition.

You really, really, REALLY missed the point of the question.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.