Blueprint data type card showing different for the same BPO

So I’ve been playing around off and on trying to put together a build sheet using the addin and ran across a strange issue.

I got a list of my original BPOs with: =EVEONLINE.CHARACTER_BLUEPRINTS(,“Original”) this was put in column B.

I’m trying to break out the relevant build info (ME, time per job, etc) so I added another column to switch the above results to the BPs using: =EVEONLINE.BLUEPRINT(B2.type_id) (obviously my data is in col B)

now that worked for most of my BPs, but I found that many needed to be changed to: =B166.blueprint_data in order to get to the card with the build time data.

stranger still, I found two copies of the same BPO in column B. One used the =EVEONLINE.BLUEPRINT(B100.type_id) and the other needed the =B166.blueprint_data to get the same information. When I looked at the original data cards in column B (my original inventory dump) they have different item_ids?!?!?

I’m sure there’s probably a faster way to get to the data, but I’m not a programmer so I’m taking babysteps to try and learn.

thanks for any help!