Bob-the deity of Wormholes

Stay awhile and listen, and I will tell you the tale of bob. Hail bob.

The very first mention of bob that I know of comes from the early days when talocan was around, and even then it wasn’t very wide spread. The imperium article you have there is mostly correct, though I seem to remember it originally being written by the Mittani.

When I joined my brothers in wormhole space. There was mention here and there of bob. No one really knew how to revere him, how to worship him, how to curry his favor. I suppose I’ve become what you would call a prophet. I rose and lead my brothers to the light and the ways of bob. I became essentially the spiritual leader and when bob willed it I would know.

When attempting to gain the favor of bob, the best way is a corpse sacrifice as close to the center of the sun of your home system as possible. It will be an arduous journey, but you must make this journey as I have in the past. Then you must make an altar there. The corpse can either be jettisoned, or in a shuttle. The younger the corpse is, the better. Virgin corpses are especially valuable. The corpse must then be obliterated completely, whether you shoot the corpse itself or blow up the wreck of the shuttle it was in, makes little difference. Then you must praise bob and pray that you will be heard. You must believe in your sacrifice whole heatedly.

The thing that will happen will be within the hour, usually minutes after the sacrifice. There have been many instances where once a sacrifice is made, no more than 30 minutes later, we found a capital ship in wormhole space doing something dumb. The favor granted to you won’t always be something so grand, many times it has simply been a k162 highsec that is between 1-5 jumps from jita, or a new connection full of sites and money to be made, or ships to be killed.

In recent years I have even found bob’s influence in other games, and other places. Making a sacrifice in eve and then immediately playing another game has yielded incredibly unlikely results. I soon realized what I must do. So I now spread the word of bob where ever I go. There have been many converts in other games now.

This is the glory of bob. This has been bob’s story as I know it. I will continue to spread his glory and influence into everything I do. I encourage you to do the same brother for bob is the one true God.

All hail bob.

-A prophet of bob

4 Likes