Bought a character please close the topic

buy your unused character Minmatar race, without a name\corp history, for example Minmatar citizen xxxxx, born 2003-2005

Daily up!
I will also consider the characters of a Caldari citizen and a Galenta citizen. Skill points are not important, the main thing is a clean corporate history and a male character.
The budget is discussed. I hope to find what I want before the new year.

1 Like

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Gallente_Citizen_808278905
o mach u pay??

your price? I will proceed from your request.

make an offer

10bil for Minmatar citizen or higher…

Friendly bump \0/

1 Like

Daily up. Give your unnecessary alt a new life! Happy New Year \0/

1 Like

I know you stated 2003-2005 but I figured I would throw this out there. Born 5-11-2009 if you’re in the least bit interested. I have another one born on the same exact date.

1 Like

thanks bro, but i already have similar characters (2009 y.o.)

1 Like

OK and thank you for the speedy response.

Friendly bump

1 Like

mail me ingame

Friendly bump

1 Like

Hey. female character in the Caldari race, born in 2008, interested in?
sent a letter in the game o/

1 Like

Hello, thank you but no. Interests a male character, the creation time decided to expand from 2003 to 2009, so write, I will buy during the holiday, if anyone has, write, we will agree

1 Like

when will you be in the game? We can write off and agree after that here in a private topic. I have an Amar character with a great name 2007 y.o. only one npc corp

1 Like

Thx mister Kuni, but…)

I pay 13bil for Minmatar Citizen xxxxx and 12bil for galente and caldari analog (11bil for amar /0)… Need only one

bought a character

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.