Brand new player looking for CORP

Hello everyone I am Wormhole,

I’m not looking to be just another body, but I do understand that you can’t just jump in a CORP and expect to be able to just do what you want without putting in a little hard work, so here is what I am looking for and I hope this is what you can offer. I am looking for a CORP that will eventually be able to mold me into some kind of security force roll… Like I said, I am brand new to this game so I have the slightest clue about how PVP, but I hope that my security mindset from the real world can be offered to the game some how. That being said, I know that serious CORPS require to contribute to the CORP in some way, and I am willing to work my way up the ranks and into that security position. Being a new player I will have to be taught how to perform career duties and am willing to learn. I would also like to do chat on discord for a bit for those who show interest.

Thank you, Wormhole

Oh, i picked up a new wormhole on my probe scanner :wink:
So let’s take a peak at it :wink:

Hello wormhole, i hope that you enjoy your time so far in EVE Online and have not encountered any issues of yet.

I am Tryme Trymsson and i am Trying to build a player government in the game. You can read more about it here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
I need alot of players to make this happen and i got room for alot of sorts of players as well. Don’t let the roleplaying tag scare you away and ask away any questions that might popp up. I got discord if you want to have a chat and can provide you it through a in-game mail if you would show interset.

Hello Wormhole

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Bokbok @Wormhole_Quantom ,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.