Looking for a corporation that can help me find a purpose (US West Coast)

I’ve been playing EVE Online for three weeks now and I love it. Unfortunately, unlike other games i couldn’t convince my friends to play with me. So i figured the next best thing would be to make new friends and partners in a corporation who can guide me a bit and point me in the direction of a career like Exploration, Business, or even PvP. Normally i would dive right into a good sounding corp, but I’m not gonna lie, the complexity and large amount player interaction scared me away. But now I feel like I’ve done enough basic research and learning of EVE to join one. I cant promise ill be super active, but if i cant be in the game itself ill try to be active on the Corp Website/discord/forum/etc.

3 Likes

Check with one of the newbro corporations

EVE Uni
Goonswarm
Pandemic Horde
Most HS corps will take you

1 Like

Hi Nick!

Welcome to New Eden! We’re glad you’re making your way in the game, and looking to stretch out.

If you’re looking for a new-player-oriented corp, you can also have a look at mine. We’re a smaller group, within a large coalition, living in the region for nullsec activity. There’s small-gang fights going on all the time, and I lead fleets several times a week to train new players. It’s great!

You can read more about us on our recruitment ad:

Or you can visit our Discord and chat with us: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK.

Looking forward to meeting with you! Fly safe!

o7
EH

1 Like

Bokbok @Nick_Redwether,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Hey man, We are a C5 wormhole corp. USTZ. We would like to talk with you. Join Discord now.

1 Like

If you are still looking, you could come try out WH space!

message me in game and here is our forum post: 🌀 [SLRMK] [USTZ] [WH] [Mature] Seeking Old and New Pilots!

Also, I’ll eve-mail/pm you in game so we can chat.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hi @Nick_Redwether,

We are a NewBro-friendly corp based out of Amarr Low-Sec in the USTZ. Many of our members are new, or newer. Some of us have been around for many years and enjoy teaching what we have learned to the incoming pilots and want to ensure that people have a good introduction to EVE. Being based out of low-sec means that you have a lot of options to explore and are not locked into someone else’s null or wormhole systems.

We are active PvP pilots with a strong industry wing, so whether you want to mine, manufacture drugs, or consume your own drugs and go blast some invaders, we’ve got you covered.

I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad and if that interests you, join us on discord for a chat to see if it’s a good fit.

1 Like

Hello Nick Redwether

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Metropolis area of Minmitar space. The headquarters act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, we also about to launch a salvage and loot buyback program.

Industrial

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, we run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP

Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.

Eric Shang

Corax. - Looking for pilots to join our ranks, New bros and Veterans all are welcome
*Low sec
*Indy pilots to fill PI and Manufacturing rolls
*Buy back programs
*Mining(fleets/Moons/ice)
*PVE/Ratting
*PVP/Small fleets
*Great group of pilots to learn and fly with
*SRP on Corp/Alliance/Coalition ops

We are accepting corp applications to the alliance as well

Join channel -KOE Recruitment to talk to someone

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.