Brave Collective are recruiting Players and Corporations

bumps incoming

Bonsoirs
Je me présente je suis Adams Kev je joue a Eve online sa fait 6ans que je joue a Eve online et j’ai un problème avec mon pc portable je peux pas y jouer à Eve online est se que je pourrais prendre vôtre discord ou vous lait me parler en message privé sur le discord mon speudo Sais. Adams Kev #4152 si vous saviez des questions n’hésite pas sûr tout quand même je suis disponible tout le temps quand même je ne sais pas si te parler anglais ou français je vous dit a très bientôt mon activité sais PVE et pvp et fabrication des vaisseaux et de explorations je vous souhaite une bonne journée et très bientôt quand-même et sévères

Bump thread

good evening how are you do you know who the boss of your house please

Bonsoir
mon activité dit PVE et Pvp et fabrication des vaisseaux et de explorations et je suis alpha et je suis pas encore oméga pour l’instant est je peut prendre votre discord si vous plait j’ai un problème de jeu avec mon pc

New advert coming soon, meanwhile Brave are still looking for Corporations and Players.

Mount Othrys looking for industrial players under Brave Collective banner. All experience levels welcomed. We have fleets, PVP, Ratting and other activities in our space. Please use the link below to apply through joinus.

https://joinus.bravecollective.com/atimt

Cheers,

Poseidon Kronus

Mount Othrys looking for industrial players under Brave Collective banner. All experience levels welcomed. We have fleets, PVP, Ratting and other activities in our space. Please use the link below to apply through joinus.

Cheers,

Poseidon Kronus

Cheers,

Poseidon Kronus

Join Mount Othrys - Forge Your Industrial Legacy!

Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary in the universe of EVE Online? Look no further! Mount Othrys, under the banner of the Brave Collective, is calling for new and veteran pilots to join our ranks.

Who We Are:

• Industrial Powerhouse: We are a thriving industrial powerhouse, equipped with top-notch facilities that provide bonuses to reprocessing, reactions, and production. Whether you’re into mining, manufacturing, or research, we’ve got you covered.

• Manufacturing Bonuses: Our corporation offers substantial bonuses for small, medium, and large ships, making us a manufacturing hub for rigs, module, capital components, fuel blocks, drones, fighters, and ammo.

• Tech 2 & Tech 3 Expertise: With access to facilities for T2 and T3 modules, rigs, and small to medium ships, we empower our members to create advanced equipment for their adventures in New Eden.

Why Choose Mount Othrys:

• Unlimited Growth: We welcome pilots of all experience levels, from fresh rookies to seasoned veterans. Whether you’re just starting or looking to expand your industrial empire, Mount Othrys offers opportunities for everyone.

• Resource Rich: Enjoy access to valuable resources like moon ore, ore anomalies, PI materials, ice, and more, right at your fingertips.

• Diverse Gameplay: Our members have the freedom to engage in ratting, PvP fleets, small gangs, and home defense. There’s always action happening in our ranks!

• Community & Alliance: Join a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for building not only for the Alliance but also for individual success. We are a family that supports one another in our EVE journeys.

Become Part of Something Bigger:

If you’re seeking a corporation that values growth, camaraderie, and a shared vision for a prosperous future, Mount Othrys is the place for you.

Apply today and help us shape the destiny of Mount Othrys within the Brave Collective!

For inquiries and recruitment, contact Poseidon Kronus or Arknoangel Banesong in-game. We also have discord if you would like to chat.

Fly with us, and together, we’ll conquer the stars.

Poseidon Kronus
Mount Othrys CEO

Hi =)

I dont know if i fit your plans.

Little explication, i play some years ago and now i have one 30m skill points who omega expire in three months. Plan to sell her, and purchase a pilot to Null sec. I love Revelation look, and my idea is sell her ( Character Sheet ) and purchase a Character Focused or focusable in dreadnoughts. I have too sprox 9000 plex (enough to fund three years in an offer) and my plan is create a new batch of pilots i have many blueprints of drugs, reactions and a full sotiyo BPC

Plan is made Four new accounts chars to trade and haul in High Sec (Brave Empire), and this and next new pilot in Null sec with three miners and manufacturers to use the blueprints.

No problem in a Full ESI or use sound. I speak Spanish but understand english well when spoken.

Goal:

Acc1 Dreadnought Pilot, High Sec Porpoise Booster and High sec Hauler (outside brave, own corp)

Acc2-3-4 One Barge miner in high and one barge miner null /cyno, and one null Manufacturer to use all the Blueprints i have. Was clear ?

Hi,

You are always welcome to join us and I will give you some feedback on your plans.

1. No issues with the split of high / null through alts this is very common. Your main needs to be in Brave.

2. No issues with spilt Brave not Brave, but all alts need to be verified through Brave Core Services and the Brave Joinus site, this is no different than any other Null Alliance Block system.

3. There is Brave Newbies as well if you want Brave High sec. But High Sec minerals are always needed, and always someone will buy.

4. A consideration would be there are good minerals to be mined in Null, from moons to higher grade ore.

5. Expectation setting dread pilots are not used as much as they once were, but they do see the battlefield time to time. I didn’t want you to have this image of fleeting weekly as it simply doesn’t happen. Now there are some great fleets in Brave, and I think you can work into the skills there no issues, if you enjoy fleets.

6. For BPO type library you are welcome to use your own, I have built a library for the Corp that you would be hard press to find something in game we don’t have in the library.

I recommend getting your character sold and transferred, as it cause small complication when doing that in Alliance Core Services.

If you have question do ask, no issues trying to get you the information you need to see if you would fit in or not.

Understnd all, i go to create now the alts =)

The dread pilot was to go secondary. My BPO are small, but a bunch a BPC to be used, as the Sotiyo and complements.

Are you ready to be a part of something extraordinary in the universe of EVE Online? Look no further! Mount Othrys, under the banner of the Brave Collective, is calling for new and veteran pilots to join our ranks.

Who We Are:

• Industrial Powerhouse: We are a thriving industrial powerhouse, equipped with top-notch facilities that provide bonuses to reprocessing, reactions, and production. Whether you’re into mining, manufacturing, or research, we’ve got you covered.
  • Manufacturing Bonuses: Our corporation offers substantial bonuses for small, medium, and large ships, making us a manufacturing hub for rigs, module, capital components, fuel blocks, drones, fighters, and ammo.
  • Tech 2 & Tech 3 Expertise: With access to facilities for T2 and T3 modules, rigs, and small to medium ships, we empower our members to create advanced equipment for their adventures in New Eden.

Why Choose Mount Othrys:

• Unlimited Growth: We welcome pilots of all experience levels, from fresh rookies to seasoned veterans. Whether you’re just starting or looking to expand your industrial empire, Mount Othrys offers opportunities for everyone.
  • Resource Rich: Enjoy access to valuable resources like moon ore, ore anomalies, PI materials, ice, and more, right at your fingertips.
  • Diverse Gameplay: Our members have the freedom to engage in ratting, PvP fleets, small gangs, and home defense. There’s always action happening in our ranks!
  • Community & Alliance: Join a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for building not only for the Alliance but also for individual success. We are a family that supports one another in our EVE journeys.

If you’re seeking a corporation that values growth, camaraderie, and a shared vision for a prosperous future, Mount Othrys is the place for you.

Apply today and help us shape the destiny of Mount Othrys within the Brave Collective!

For inquiries and recruitment, contact Poseidon Kronus or Arknoangel Banesong in-game. We also have discord if you would like to chat.

Poseidon Kronus
Mount Othrys CEO

Who We Are:

Why Choose Mount Othrys:

Poseidon Kronus
Mount Othrys CEO

Who We Are:

Why Choose Mount Othrys:

Poseidon Kronus
Mount Othrys CEO

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.