28m SP Returning Player looking for a corp

I am back after an extended break away from EvE and am looking to jump in the deep end. I wouldnt consider myself a very accomplished or expert player. I will post up my eveboard so that recruiters can see my absolute mishmash of skills. Looking for industy, maybe some PI and PvP. I have dabbled in wormholes in the past and they were a blast.

If you read this and think I am worth the time please drop me a message in game or on here
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Alecai_White

2 Likes

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun.

1 Like

Hey Alecai,
Reading through your post I think you would be a great fit for Rebels of Industry. We are a nulsec PvE/PvP corporation that has a ton of experienced players to help get you back into the action. We do mining & capital building w/ tons of BPOs for you to use if you want to get into industry as you say. Also we offer Alliance funded SRP with 24/7 PvP fleets so that you dont get bored from indy all the time. We also have fully upgraded sov and some of the easiest ratting around which makes for easy ISK.
If you want to chat, feel free to replay here or hit me up in game or at the ROI_Pub channel. Also our discord
Good luck on the corp search!
Flowers

1 Like

Alecai,

I think you would be a good addition to my group. We live in a wormhole, and have fantastic pi and pvp opportunities. We are small, but active, and our alliance is more like a corporation than an alliance, so we have plenty of ppl to chill with and kill stuff. We do a lot of exploration and small gang pvp, and our industrial wing has been expanding a lot in recent weeks, so we certainly have something for you. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you our discord.

Best,

Criz

1 Like

hi mate

check out our post, we are a vet corp established since 2006

1 Like

Howdy! Null Sec living here! Welcome back! Take a peek at our forum post as I think we would be a good fit for each other… lets connect and have a chat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Alecai_White,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. We are a pretty diverse group of players that love to create content for everyone in the game.

If you get a chance, come check out who and what we are all about…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

1 Like

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like

If joining a growing corp that currently has it’s hands mixed in both pve and pvp, in Imperium Nullsec where the fights are good and the isk is good too sounds like something you would enjoy…give Spectral a look. If you like what you see, join our in-game channel “Spectral Public” and have a chat with us!

1 Like

Hello Alecai,

If you feel like getting back into w-space check us out. Contact me in game or join our public channel ‘BiteMeInc’ for more info…

1 Like

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Eve Online!

I specialize in P.I. myself, and run it at an alliance level. We live in Drone Space and we are gearing up to get into moon mining.

Hit me up in game or on discord:
Eager Fusillade

1 Like

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hi!

Based on your skills I see you are open to many options :slight_smile: We fly in Delve nullsec, part of The Bastion alliance. Space offers great riches, lots and many forms of PVP.

Let us know if interested.

1 Like

The Tavern NullSec Hi , feel free to check us out

1 Like

sup bro!

we will take you. you can PVE, indy, mine, PVP, RND…w/e you want we have null, low and WH space.

hit me up man come talk to me. make sure you have a beer or your vice of choice handy so we can communicate like adults :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

capital alt required (FAX/Dread)

1 Like

Come build ships in The Bastard Cartel. Mostly Sober is PVP oriented, but do everything. If you want to build our doctrine ships, we have what you need! All we ask is a willingness to drop the blueprints when it’s time to man up and fight.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

1 Like

Heya https://forums.eveonline.com/t/reunincapacitated-industries-wormhole-pvp-industry-and-more/

1 Like

Greetings Alecair White

Pandemic Lizards is a proud member of Triumvirate, we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots to PVP.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
CAP able
Voice comms
30+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants

What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership