BREAKING NEWS - Doomsday for TD Alliance

Bob Woodward here from Independent Media, Your News Encapsulated

Sources indicate that BIGAB will now be a player in the war for Tenerifis. Having accepted a contract to evict the Till Doomsday Alliance from the area, the battle takes a further twist.

Till Doomsday, who it was alleged in other media sources, have broken numerous agreements in the area, must now entertain a foe hellbent on their destruction.

Speculation as to who can afford such a contract is rife but it’s fair to say whoever the capsuleer is they have deep pockets.

With a Fortizar anchored in IAS-I5 in Detorid, the Deepwater Hooligans are already positioned to strike at their will.

That’s it from me for now, but keep your eyes peeled for more news coming soon.

Bob Woodward, Independent Media, Your News Encapsulated

2 Likes

No idea who that is sorry

Want to post our broken agreements?

Feel free to post the receipts anonymous poster :slight_smile:

CAOD is on the old forums, also no one cares.

1 Like

Hi Bradford, I have no stake in this fight, just reporting on the situation.

As an independent media organisation, I only report on information when I receive it or the situation arises.

There has been speculation on other media sources (reddit) regarding the alliances relationships in the area.

I’d be happy to work with you should you wish to publish a response, and you can provide any proof you see fit at the time.

Let me know if that works for you.

Kind regards, Bob Woodward, Independent Media

Can you do a fluff piece on me?

2 Likes

@Aiko_Danuja I’d be delighted to work with you, if you have something newsworthy you want to share drop me a message and we can put something together. I’m sure capsuleers would love to know more about you!

I’m the best.

„Independent“ Media? Immediate :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

I fully appreciate that it might appear that way. Only time will tell if you’re right or not.

1 Like

Everyone already knew that. So not news.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol, Neat.

Welcome to the forums! I hope the rest of your posts bare more fruit.

/slow_clap for Bob Woodward reference.

–Appreciative Gadget

1 Like

First to mention it, fair play to you :clap:

Did you just Quote Reddit as your media source?

EE Gads Man

CNN much?

Can someone from TD a diplo or leadership discord me please THE Golden Templars

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.