Bridget Fleise Here needing a NULL corp

40M SP pilot looking for corp. Fought with the goons during thick and thin and left the game in 2015 before thy fell up north. I was top pvp kills 6 months in a row for spacemonkey’s alliance. looking for a nullsec home.

I can fly pretty much any fleet pvp ship ATM.

Considered wormholes?

[A-NI] Anti-Nub Incorporated is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in high-skill PVP and fighting outnumbered. We’re most active between 18.00 - 1.00 EVE time.

We might just be the right fit for you. Come check us out. Our recruitment thread with further info is linked down below.

Top on killboard activity? You sound like our kinda player.

We’re not aligned with any major null bloc (though right now we’re trying to defend Providence from the onslaught of invading roaming groups), so there’s always plenty of targets to shoot.

Check us out:

Come check out Bad Vibe, small gang null sec pvp :slight_smile:

Hello Bridget,

I believe we may be the group for you. The Random Tangent R-TAN is a member of a brand new alliance called Aurora Tandem Federation -ATF-. we are currently members of WinterCo. and enjoy ratting and mining space. There are fleet fights every night and our group is really active in coalition fights. If you have any questions message me in game. hope to see you in Space.

Regards,
Prisoner No14

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.