Brisc Rubal 2020 - Tanned, Rested and Ready for CSM 15

Do you get paid for such statements?

That’s the goal.

1 Like

Don’t worry - I haven’t joined TEST

3 Likes

Monday morning propaganda.

3 Likes

I was criticized for my last campaign video not including a lot of policy, so I made a second commercial designed to address these concerns.

4 Likes

I’d like to ask you for an opinion on my topic Why people play. I think it’s very important. But maybe it’s getting into CCPs territory.

They say, a patient (players) knows better what the symptoms are, but the doctor (game designers) has to make a diagnosis and assign treatment.

Anyway, I think it would be a bonus for CSM to acquire familiarity with some game design stuff.

It’s an interesting read and brings up some good points. I agree that Maslow’s hierarchy leaves some things out. I’m all for letting us change the red dot color, or - my preferable solution - turn it off.

3 Likes

CCP Fleebix demanded campaign slogans that rhyme, so here’s a campaign button with a new rhyming slogan, just for him.

Streamers, feel free to use.

1 Like

Or, you can just DM me on discord and get the right one. Curse you CCP tool and your JPG converter.

o7 Brisc!

You’ve had one hell of a story as a CSM representative! I don’t personally know you, but we were at Eve Vegas 2019 together and I see you on Twitch all the time, and Discord. From what I can gather, you’re a damn good dude who cares about Eve and all of the players, whether they’re highsec, lowsec, nullsec, or even wormhole.

I feel like you’re a good person for this role and you have my vote!

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I appreciate it. Likewise, you’re definitely on my ballot.

2 Likes

I share a lot of Brisc’s opinions about the game at a conceptual level. He’s not here to push any agenda, other than to see the game succeed and thrive as a whole. He’s got my vote.

3 Likes

Absolutely love love love love Brisc! He is so approachable and just an amazing person!
Full support from me!
xoxoxo
Ivy

1 Like

I hate to break it to you guys, but this is a competition.

1 Like

Everybody gets a ballot with 10 slots on it. Plenty of votes to go around.

1 Like

Latest Campaign Video - Dogs for Brisc 2020

3 Likes

I’ve flown in fleets with Brisc enough to be mocked by him in chat,which is fair enough as I suck at pVp (but am good enough to know I suck.) The people he pals around with are very thoughtful, smart, and create MUCH content in the game.

I remember the “Incident” and completely trust that a mistake was made, based on personal conversation with corpies that were wrongfully painted in the same mistake.

I’ve hung out with Jurius, too. Eve Uni Incursions. He’s a good diplomat and would do a great job, too.

How many votes do I get?

1 Like

Based on some Google research, Your ballot allows for 10 unique votes, assuming no changes from the 2019 ballot structure. (Disclaimer: I was idle during 2019 voting, no 1st-hand experience with that ballot)

Ten votes per ballot, one ballot for every omega account you have. If you have 5 accounts, 5 votes.

Make sure I’m #1. :slight_smile:

Well, Brisc - you are not taking votes for granted - which means you are not taking community in general support for granted - which is smart of you and reinforces my wanting to vote for you.

For me you’ll be #5 only because there are some other interesting candidates also standing and I suspect you will do fairly well. :slight_smile:

1 Like