Brisc Rubal 2020 - Tanned, Rested and Ready for CSM 15

Some sacrifices have to be made.

Like wearing pants during COVID?

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa. We can’t sacrifice EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

Brisc looks like a Generation X guy to me, but I’ll stop being pedantic

2 Likes

You are correct, and this is one issue where the pedantry is accepted.

1 Like

You must really be on the cusp then.

I’m 42. Almost a millenial.

Hmm . . . I think it must be the beard that is throwing me off.

1 Like

His definition of tan must be be very lenient; I thought he was getting into role as playing the next deranged albino monk in the The DaVinci Code Part 2 or perhaps in the new Twilight series, but I can’t imagine Brisc sparkling in the sunlight… :wink:

1 Like

It’s more of a metaphor. But I was more tanned when I didn’t have the beard and adjusted the color properly.

You’re the same age as my husband…who’s younger than me.
Demographers called you guys “Xenials” for a while, but thankfully, that pseudo-category was eventually dropped.

1 Like

Brisc Rubal is a great man and a great candidate for CSM 15. Having worked with him on CSM 13 I can confirm he works damn hard and routinely lobbyied for the little guy and the playerbase even outside of his alliances interests.

Brisc will be on my ballot this year and I highly recommend he be on yours too this election.

6 Likes

Try not to get yourself banned this time around, eh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

So long as it gets reversed afterward, who cares?

Do you get paid for such statements?

That’s the goal.

1 Like

Don’t worry - I haven’t joined TEST

3 Likes

Monday morning propaganda.

3 Likes

I was criticized for my last campaign video not including a lot of policy, so I made a second commercial designed to address these concerns.

4 Likes

I’d like to ask you for an opinion on my topic Why people play. I think it’s very important. But maybe it’s getting into CCPs territory.

They say, a patient (players) knows better what the symptoms are, but the doctor (game designers) has to make a diagnosis and assign treatment.

Anyway, I think it would be a bonus for CSM to acquire familiarity with some game design stuff.