BRISC! :heart: :yum:

1 Like

Ultima Ratio Rubalum

1 Like

THESE GENTLEMEN ARE PROOF THAT I ACTUALLY FCā€™D A FLEET

2 Likes

good fight

1 Like

I can say from experience that Brisc is an effective member of the CSM from my time serving with him in CSM 13, despite how it ended.

Good luck with your run, you have my vote.

4 Likes

I joined the crew of Push to Talk yesterday to do some campaigning. You can tell by the red tie.

And the 'Mericun flag.

1 Like

Heā€™s American. And more than that, heā€™s an American Politician.

I suspect thatā€™s just his normal place for doing video chats. And you know how some Americans can take almost anything as a sign of being non-patriotic. And politicians, generally, canā€™t afford that.

I figure we have to give the Americans their foibles. Theyā€™re a young insecure country after all.

8 Likes

He should ask Trump to do a video endorsement of him. I mean, the President of Iceland did a video for CCP, so why not?

1 Like

What do you think about the way capital systems are currently being used in Providence and, if you feel it needs fixing, how could it be rectified?

I think the Provi situation is relatively unique in the game - itā€™s one weird region with a collection of alliances that work together as a group, so this problem manifests itself most obviously there.

I think a specific fix for Provi directly is unlikely, because itā€™s such an edge case compared to the rest of the game. But I do agree that this is a problem, and itā€™s part and parcel of all of the other issues with Aegis sov that make it unfun. It simply has not lived up to itā€™s original premise - it hasnā€™t promoted the kinds of fighting and sov changes it was designed to. I think itā€™s time to go back to the drawing board on sov, but I know thatā€™s unlikely at this point.

Your solution is relatively elegant and I have no problems adding it to my list, but I donā€™t know how likely it is to get addressed in the near future.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input Brisc, I also believe itā€™s unlikely to change any time soon unless bigger blocs start abusing it the same way as it is in Provi (and given the lack of closely-fought sov fighting in the rest of null, I doubt itā€™d be effective anywhere else).

Maybe the next timezone tanked Chinese bloc vs EU/US war.

1 Like