Brisc Rubal Has Got To Go

Brisc Rubal Has Got To Go

The Filament change was a horrible idea, I don’t know if brisc is being willfully malicious or he is simply ignorant of wormhole space, but this change really screwed over small corps.

If you aren’t part of a major alliance now with 100 scanners and a full map on pathfinder life is 100x harder now.

For 32ish hours, I have not been able to play. I got rage rolled into and had to jump my Marauder through a static, closing it behind me. The first ganking fleet didn’t get me.

When the russians (the residents of the crit c5) saw a marauder enter their hole, they came out in full force. When they saw me cloak, they started doing sites and sending the drifters to each hole so I’d have to warp at 0 and take it (without knowing where it goes) or die.

I, obviously, chose to wait them out. So I stayed, logged in and cloaked, for about 4 hours, until they logged off.

Checked the holes, they all lead to other C4/5s. Been checking 32 hours now, still NO c1-3s, lows, or highs. Fortuitously, I read patch notes and threw a depot + scanner in the golem, but I’m still at the mercy of BoB.

I usually play almost every minute of every day, but the last 32 hours, all I can do is login at my deep safe, cloak, and scan.

THIS IS REALLY GREAT GAMEPLAY. WHAT AN AWESOME CHANGE, BRISC.

Its a GREAT thing you DIDN’T GO with the 1minute SPOOL UP timer. God forbid I might actually get to PLAY THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY.

Honestly, how can I say this politely… Screw you @Brisc_Rubal !!

2 Likes

I love to dis on Brisc, too. But, what does you sucking at Eve have to do with him?

7 Likes

Oh, what would have been better, staying on the static and dying?
Blindly jumping wormhole to wormhole until I find a c1-3 / low / high connection?
Do tell.

Really, tell all of us, @Xeux

You are trying to live in wormholes, but you don’t have necessary infrastructure, so you find it difficult. Then, when you fail at doing something difficult, you blame somebody else.

2 Likes

K. That was a stupid answer. Not even going to go further with you. You are talking out your ass trolling now.

You are funny.

It’s this dude, lol.

7 Likes

Sometimes you die, dude. You should know this, looking at your killboard.

1 Like

I didn’t die, if that was your intent.

Neither the people initially chasing me nor the ones who started chasing me after I was already running killed me.

Instead, I just have to sit cloaked and scan every X hours.

Great gameplay loop, Brisc. Really Great, A++ Job.

edit: did you actually think the filament change would somehow change that aspect of pvp? Oh boy you have a few things to learn about Jspace don’t ya?? @Brisc_Rubal

I don’t need to learn anything about what you guys do.

I promoted a change that wormholers asked for. This amount of salt tells me that what I did was correct.

5 Likes

Yes the amount of salt from ANOTHER WORMHOLER lets you know your change to WORMHOLES was good.

Thats Great Friggin’ logic!

Hey I helped poor people, and this poor person is mad at me for it, I must have helped those poor people really well!

Washington logic right there bud.

I like my popcorn salted! :salt: :popcorn:

ib4tl

@CCP_Swift

Why was this unlisted? This is a legimate beef with Brisc.

@Brisc_Rubal was the main proponent of a horrible change and he should be held accountable for it.

This guy is a puppet of famous troll forum poster of W-space subject, Arcturen Sanguis.
His complaint is proving the w-space is going forward the right direction.

2 Likes

You can rest assured that it absolutely wasn’t just Brisc who pushed for this change. Nearly every wormholer who didn’t care for the risk aversion that accompanied filaments wanted this, including all of the WH CSM 16 candidates, myself included. Either bring a scanner with you when you’re krabbing, or get comfortable losing marauders.

All this to say, I’m sure there are plenty of things to complain about with regards to Brisc - but this ain’t it chief.

6 Likes

Hey man, welcome to wormhole space! Remember, sometimes the connections will close unexpectedly (or maybe not unexpectedly if you intentionally roll yourself out) and you need to have a backup plan. If you want to “gate home”, there are plenty of systems out in nullsec which might better suit your style. I hear BOT rents systems to krabs for a fair price!

4 Likes

You are Lazerhawks. Like @Brisc_Rubal , you only care about the mega-alliances.

So of course, in your opinion, this is a positive change, as it fucks over the little guys.

Oh ok good, now scan yourself out. Ez.

I promise you, the drifter won’t jump the hole after you.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying for 32 hrs, everything is a c4/5/6 connection, which I’m not blindly jumping into.

P.S. the drifter actually locks faster than the golem can align, so if I jump to check the connection and it goes somewhere I don’t want to go, I have to burn 150km cloaked before I can warp off again.