:fastparrot: BSIT 0.0 Alliance NOW Recruiting PvP @ Indy :fastparrot:

6 Likes

Butt Hurt? Who’s butt hurt?
I simply posted my thoughts on BS IT as an alliance in general and it’s leadership in particular.
More or less as a “buyer beware” or a review, such as what one might do at a business.

Bump cuz i like the parrot

1 Like

I direct your attention to the part where you specifically state that you “stifled all pvp activities that were not alliance/coalition’”

Then, there’s also this conversation that you had with Mao Fang [Enslave] which among other things, you again specifically address PvP outside of CTAs and your desire that we “stay in pocket.” Pay attention to the end of the conversation.
https://pastebin.com/UFJ8RiH0

I wouldn’t say what I have posted on Reddit is intended to kill BS IT. But yeah… My “little birds” have told me that you BS IT leadership types have been less than pleased. By the way… Seems you haven’t been very successful in figuring out who my spies are. Yes, there is more than one.

I also didn’t “join the enemy” (until you set Enslave to -10). The moment I dropped STRTI to join Enslave, I had no enemies. I simply followed my new corporation when it joined a new alliance. It’s by sheer coincidence that we ended up on opposing sides of the TRI/XIX conflict.

Turns out, that was the right call. It’s not all my stuff in asset safety right now. Unlike the majority of BS IT’s membership.

Remind me… How many times in the past year or year and a half has BS IT been forced to move? I think this last evac makes what… 3?

It’s really too bad that you folks aren’t as good at defending space, as you are at making memes. Your alliance might be in a better situation right now.

This whole ugly mess could have been avoided, if Acks would have just paid me the PLEX he owed me.

Dude, between creeping around and targeting your old alliance mates in game, making multiple reddit threads about BSIT, and blast-posting this thread, you’re coming across like a stalky ex-girlfriend. Quite literally, nobody cares but you.

You’re not some uber metagame warrior. Take a deep breath, and let it go.

I shoot BS IT members if I have a chance, same as I would any other neutral. Reddit is Reddit. I made one post on this thread. It’s actually you folks who blast-posted here in response (which forced me to respond). You claim nobody but me cares… My agents inside BS IT say different. The information I am being provided, says the execs are having a fit every time I post a screenshot from your comms.

I never really cared much about your opinion when I was with BS IT.
You can not possibly fathom, the sheer immensity of the shite I do not give, regarding your opinion now.

Never claimed to be a metagame warrior. Just providing information to folks who may not have it.

Is this how you handle diplomacy for BS IT?

As the newest CEO to join BS IT, it is a good alliance that does well for it’s members. We have quite a contingent going to EVE Vegas so I hope to see you there.

2 Likes

We have so many people going to Eve Vegas is going to be amazing.

I full heartily agree with what Ewel said above about our leadership, and it’s membership. I look forward to sharing drinks with you all in October. I definitely owe some drinks.

2 Likes

You boys just keep drinking that kool-aid.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.