Buddy invites and rewards from other players

OUT OF DATE

1 Like

Quick question, If i already have a created a account but never used the buddy system and i have never subscribed can i still use the buddy system and receive some rewards?

Or would i need to make a whole other account and then subscribe to recive the rewards?

1 Like

Youā€™d have to make a new account using a buddy link to get the rewards.

1 Like

Start Your Epic Eve Journey Today!

Click here to get your buddy invite: http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=b89c23cf-82d9-449d-893b-2e29a38c8a11&action=buddy

You will receive 250.000 Skill points when you create your account which will give you a great start.
Any questions just let me know.

1 Like

Yes you do. And you will get 250 000 study points, worth of a week of training, if you use my free referal.
You get free SP for your newly created toon without any questions or obligations, I do not need your API key or whatever.

1 Like

Due to API changes iā€™ve discontinued my offer.

You are still welcome to contact me for information and help <3

1 Like

Nice!
:+1:

1 Like

Hello,

I am a new player (just made my account today).

I used one of the buddy links above and got 250 000 skill points (yay).

Now I am considering buying a month of omega subscription and I have a question regarding this.

On the eve website they sell a ā€œmeteor packā€ for Ā£10.99 which includes one month subscription as well as some other goodies. My question is, if I were to buy this pack to upgrade my account to omega, would this lead to 500 plex for the person who invited me? or do i need to buy the Ā£9.99 single month subscription time so that the person who invited me gets the 500 plex.

I hope this is right place to post this query.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Venga

1 Like

If you used truly free link like my free referal you have nothing to worry about.

If you used the one, that require you to create and give your buddy some keys from your account information (aka API key), than you should mail your buddy, he / she supposed to know that stuff. But I would expect, that since you are going to pay to CCP directly, your buddy will get all PLEXes.
Have fun in Eve !

1 Like

So I am a 3 day old newb so no offense meant here, but this game is in part about being a pirate.
So how do we know if we do this buddy thing that we will get any plex from the ā€œbuddyā€ we use?
Seems itā€™s not something that can be changed later and if they rip you off I am guessing no one cares lol.
Are there real, legitimate buddy program people out there?

1 Like

You have nothing to lose.
Iā€™ve received the 500 PLEX by a stranger - it was a nice start, but I just spent 10-20 of these PLEX in the first months and knew: if disaster strikes, thereā€™s another billion ISK in my PLEX vault :slight_smile:
Disaster didnā€™t strike yet.

One of my alts was created with Elizabeth Nornā€™s buddy invite. You can totally trust her

3 Likes

Will the referrer get the reward (at least free 30 days omega) regardless of how the referred account get omega (either subscriptions, PLEX, gifted omega time, or even from referral reward of referring another account that get omega)?

2 Likes

You are correct.

2 Likes

Keep to terms and conditions of the buddy program. I doubt all ways to become omega are valid.

1 Like

Hello, space friends!
If you create a new account using MY LINK you get:

250.000 free skill points redeemable to one character on your account
In addition I will give you 5 million ISK, after you finish the tutorial, just send me in-game mail with the exact date you registered (the link is in the bottom of this post).

Once you subscribe with Omega, using any valid payment method on official web site (Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash and iDeal)
I will give you:

350 PLEX - worth ~1155 Million ISK with current price (26.10.2018), I can send it to you in either form, ISK or PLEX.

Payment methods NOT eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, any in-game currency or other game credits, including (but not limited to): PLEX, CD Keys, including CD Keys or CD-Key type Starter Packs purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Amazon Starter Pack and Game Stop.

If you upgrade to omega using in-game PLEX - I will give you 100 mil ISK

After you upgraded to Omega:
To receive your reward you will need to contact me via in-game mail, and inform me of the exact date and time you registered your account using my invitation link. You can find that info HERE.

If you have questions, I will gladly answer them in game (mail, or chat if Iā€™m online).
I speak english and russian.
Fly safe!

1 Like

Now what about breaking rules like

?

Free head start for new comers - 250 000 extra skill points

2 Likes

How do we contact Elizabeth Norn?

1 Like

ingame msg, online almost everyday

1 Like

I just did this with Elizabeth Norn and you can trust her.
She was very nice even though I was a bit of an idiot and a little nervous about trusting anyone. After all, this is a space pirate game of one sort of another. She didnā€™t play any games and her instructions are perfect.
If you are going to do this I recommend her because she is awesome.

3 Likes