C0NTRABAND INC. - *update* Recruitment reopened

Bump!!

Miners Welcome!

miners are ***, pvp’ers welcome!

Frozen Vagina Flaps

Recruitment is now closed temporarily and will be invite only. Thank you to all who were interested and we will see you in space!

Corp cleanup and member acclimation has been completed, we are once again open for new members.

Looking for: People who love PvP, but don’t mind PvE/Mining
and
People who love mining/PvE, but don’t mind PvP

Join us in Conin Lounge and have a chat or contact Spiked Amarr, Mar0vinchian, or Jokurra directly.

We look forward to seeing more quality pilots join our ranks!

Looking for a good time then you will have the time of your lives with this lot.

Daily bump, pleased to update the thread to say that recruitment has re-opened

Yawn ~ these guide provide me with much content (and Stress!!!) join them and help me whip them into shape :smiley:

It’s always about the S&M with you Breeze! Sometimes I just want to talk and cuddle…

USTZ open for business

Calling all whales!
You mine it? I buy it - Got tackled? No problem. Conin is home to two alliance FC’s; Me and Spiked, we’ve got you covered, and I suppose you can also call Aurelia Breeze AKA Balless (sic) Lord of Salt*

Ratting space, Corp Buybacks at competitive prices JBV, Moon mining and unlimited (and encouraged) Panda hunting. Why sting like a bee when you can cut throats with a straight edged Razor?

*Courtesy of Zarvox, whom we camped and he emo-rage logged

Do you enjoy shooting rocks more then shooting at ships? We have a place for you! After all asteroids can get in the way of shooting ships sometimes :wink:

Some crazy fun fights this weekend!

Daily content creation, tackled supers, bait space coffins, and lots of moon goo.

Come join up!

Ingame channel : Conin Lounge

I have worked with C0NIN for a while and i have to say that it is a solid as hell corp, with good leadership and great members. 10/10.

Recruitment is still open. Convo me in game, on discord, or join ‘CONIN Lounge’ in game, and talk to one of the miscreants there!

and that’s during our carebear time!

Daily bump

Still going great.
Top corp, great fun and support.

1 Like

Daily bump