Pvper looking for a new home

hi there.

i am a pvper looking for a new home.
i love small gang pvp but will do larger scale pvp when needed:)
i also have a alt that makes me isk and is my ceptor when needed.
im looking for eu tz corps as my play time is 16:00-22:00 most days.
been in wormhole space the past few years so realy looking for null sec now.
my killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/94095194/.
look forward to speaking to you and rl comes first :slight_smile:
i have over 60mil sp and can fly most ships and my alt is a carrier/super toon/ceptor toon.

1 Like

o7 Looking for pilots to PvP in EU TZ we are active as a corp and allaince during that time and having fun!

1 Like

Hey Kim Inkunen,

Glad you’re having fun in EVE! I’m a recruiter for a corp, SBBAL . We’re looking to expand all our timezones. We are active with alliance and coalition fleet all day everyday. We have a corp FC that takes out roams and proper fleets.

We have a discord for out of game communications and our alliance and coalition use Teamspeak.

Discord

That’s our discord. If our recruitment ad sounds good to you then check us out.

o7,
Milli S.

1 Like

Hey bud, you’d be a pretty solid fit for us.

• Plenty of small gang, larger scale is tidi-less since we’re a small PvP alliance (cap fights without tidi are fun as ■■■■)
  • Lots of multibox PvP, and you’ve got the alts :slight_smile:
  • EUTZ primetime, most of the fleet action for alliance is in between your active hours, I’m usually logging in and running small gangs around 21:00 after you’ve gotten 6 hours of dank EUTZ PvP :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Great place to shift from wormholes to nullsec since we’re not a nullblob blue donut, honestly I’d highly recommend sticking away from the large coalitions as a former wormholer
1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Eve mail sent, hope to chat soon mate

1 Like

ADFU is looking to increase its EU TZ, Come join up!

1 Like

TSSOC is a RL comes first, no BS kind of corps

we offer all aspects of Null life

Proud member of TEST

come and have a look

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

find a corp yet?

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

come talk to us

1 Like

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics

PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill
All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

Hello Kim Inkunen

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day and have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I know you have been in WH space and might think as most do that High Sec is not great but I can assure you we make it fun with crazy things going on all the time. We need more people like yourself thats wanting to go and shoot people as most of the vets do YARRRR!.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

We are active around the hours you are online, we are a sov holding corp in Provi.

1 Like

Hey we can check off your wishlist

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

o/ Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp! We would love to chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.