C0ntraband Inc are pleased to announce, recruitment has re-opened.
We have recently joined Razor Alliance, which has opened up more PVP options along with support from Razor to create more content (and create it is!). In addition to this it has offered better and more varied isk making opportunities.
We offer the following:
- Regular PVP – featuring small, nimble fleets which keeps things interesting.
- Great leadership – that has first-hand experience of almost anything Eve offers.
- Wallet enhancing – whether ratting, mining, moon-goo, abyssal sites, we can offer support to help you make isk quicker, so you can PVP more.
- All the usual services, voice comms, forums, discord, Auth etc
- Subsidised super-caps, and heavily discounted carriers/dreads with active participation.
- Our CEO Marv will happily haul minerals for you to null sec, and really enjoys being called Marv.
- Understanding that RL> Eve. Where possible we put duration on roams, and aim to get you back to start in time
C0ntraband Inc are led by a number of veterans who were CEO/Directors of the original Contraband Inc, who were previously ranked top 10 on Eve Killboards. They became the 5th corp to join Mercenary Coalition (back when MC were actually elite and exclusive). Afterwards the leadership went on to become Senior Directors within the likes of Band of Brothers, The Initiative and others. A significant portion of this driving force has returned to re-ignite the Contraband flame.
- Active participation – Be active in corp/alliance
- Teamplayer – Eve is a multiplayer game, solo-players need not apply.
- Your main desire in the game, is to PVP. No problem if you enjoy ratting/mining, but the end goal behind it is to PVP.
- We understand that people take holidays/work away/have family problems, so you might not be on across a week, but if this is regular you’ll be asked to leave.
- Either the ability to fly alliance/corp doctrines or willingness to train them immediately.
- A good understanding of the game and it’s mechanics
- Must be Omega
- Over 10mil SP (however this is the least important requirement)
- You to call Mar0vinchian by his nickname of ‘Marv’
Other members of the Management team have years of Eve experience covering all aspects of the game. Joining Razor has allowed us much greater opportunity to build isk, therefore be less risk averse when taking fights. Everyone knows taking and winning fights you shouldn’t, are the most rewarding.
Either contact an official recruiter, or join ‘CONIN Lounge’ in game, or hit us up on Discord
- Lazlow Lang
- Spiked Amarr