C3 wormhole fits

I used to run a passive rattle in a pulsar c3, now ive got myself a vanilla c3. Im interested in seeing some of y’alls fits because the passive rattle was nice but its lack of escape-ability always had me easily spooked. Im more interested in t3 crusier fits but im open to anythings. Thanks o7

1 Like

You might try asking in the Exploration Center - Wormhole Space Forum.

Well you could go MJD rattle if you want a GTFO button.

Pulse Legion works as does a double web rail Proteus, Ham Tengu or Loki. Preference?

1 Like

you could go with a ishtar, at the time of posting this im doing c3’s with a isthtar. cheaper then rattle so less juicy to gank for any one else and you dont lose sp on lose,

1 Like

Whats your Fit? I would have thought a Ishtar would struggle with Outposts unless you kill the towers and hte DPS would be way lower than a Snake (both have drones travel times/drone agro) and lower than a T3 as well.

Still if it works its most likely one of the cheapest viable solo fits (short of a Drake) , good job.

1 Like

[Ishtar, Ishtar]

Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pith C-Type X-Large Shield Booster

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16

replace one of the coils with a omni directional if your capacitor skills are better then mine, this does all but oruze (cause the npc so wayy to far out) and the data/relic

1 Like

and i kill the towers

1 Like

Oruze is one of the easier sites, Just warp to one of the far away rocks and then either warp back to a tower (if at 150k+) or back to the site at 70k.

Pith XL booster, well that would do it. Your Isthar tanks more than my C3 Snake but way less EHP which is how I manage to tank the towers, saves a fair bit of time but at less than half the price you cant really complain too much.

One thing you could try is swapping a DDA for a DC2, that may give you enough tank to tank the sites without killing the towers. Maybe test to see if the DPS decrease compensates for the time taken to kill the towers (could run all of the outposts / Oruze the refit for the towerless sites).

1 Like