-$- C5/C6 wormhole rental -$-

Lazerhawks have a number of C5 and C6 wormholes available to purchase or rent.

High-class WH PVE is the best isk making in the game. Optimised dreadnaught setups can run a single C6 anomaly in a single siege cycle (800m over 5 mins) while low-risk subcap farming still nets much more than even supercarrier ratting.

Purchasing a system outright is possible, however all rental benefits are forfeit.

Rental benefits include:

• Gank and eviction immunity from Lazerhawks and our blues
  • +5 standing to Lazerhawks and our blues
  • Eviction defence for no additional charge (free content for us)
  • Access to our bespoke PVE guides
  • POCO ownership

Read the full rental agreement HERE

Contact LL Anum, Xeraos or BoneHurting Juice by convo or mail if you have any questions.

2 Likes

100% Legit. I love my Pulsar!

1 Like

been renting with these guys for the last 2 months very professional service would recommend

1 Like

Мои русские друзья, эти ребята, лучше всего подходят для аренды червоточин, они дешевле и лучше, чем любая другая удача.

highly recommend

updated rental agreement in OP

Looking into renting for a small industrial corp. Wanting to talk to a rep or diplo.

Thanks

Full SCAMM

Sent: 2018.03.01 02:32
To:BalcksnowX86,

Lazerhawks doesn’t rent wormholes.

1 Like

At least spell your own name properly if you want people to believe your fake mail.

1 Like

my cyno alt, and to finish this discussion… just email. Michael1995 the ceo of Lazerhawks … u will get the same answer.

1 Like

Poor quality translation. Smells suspicious…:ccpfalcon:

1 Like

lol stay well away - scam

1 Like

ALL DO NO FALL FOR THESE SCAMS. THERE ARE SCAMS. STAY WELL AWAY

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.