California Eve Players (USA)

event
community

(DeMichael Crimson) #1

(Original Thread - ‘Sign In’ Count = 292)

Hello California Eve Players

Please ‘Sign In’ with your City, County and State location
(Northern, Central, Southern)

Total ‘Sign In’ Count = 13

This list can be used as a Mailing List to help set up and notify others of a California Eve Meet happening in their area.
If you want to organize and host a California Eve Meet, please send me the details via in-game Eve Mail and I’ll post it here.

Remember to check back regularly for details of a California Eve Meet happening near you and if you meet other California Eve Players in-game while space trucking round the stars, please refer them to this thread.

:star2::star2: Community Bulletin & Message Board :star2::star2:
CALIFORNIA CAPSULEERS
(Free to Join)

Please join the Community Bulletin & Message Board. Anyone can organize and or host a California Eve Meet and joining is not required. However I do encourage all California Eve Players to join. This site handles all informational aspects of a social calendar including invites, RSVP’s, location listings and directions as well as automatically sending notifications and discussion updates to everyone involved.
Best of all, it’s free to join.

Even if you organize and post an ‘Eve Meet’ in California Capsuleers, please send me the details in-game via Eve Mail so that all California Eve Players can be informed.

:star2::star2: California Capsuleers :star2::star2:
(In-game chat channel specifically created for California Eve Players.)

:star2: SPECIAL NOTICE :star2:

California Capsuleers Proudly Welcomes Eve VIP Guest : (N/A)

Special Thanks To Past Eve VIP Guests
The Mittani - Goonswarm CEO (4-15-2014 @ San Diego Eve Meet)
ISD Buldath - Member Of ISD STAR (5-21-2014 @ Los Angeles Eve Meet)
CCP CEO Hilmar Pétursson, CCP Punkturis & 3 CCP Dev Techs (3-5-2015 @ San Francisco Governor Shreds Event)

ALL CALIFORNIA EVE MEET’S ARE NEUTRAL GATHERINGS. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ATTEND.

Don’t see a monthly Eve Meet group in your area? Please feel free to organize / host an Eve Meet group and send me the details so I can list it here.

:star2: NorCal - San Francisco Area :star2:

1st Saturday of each month @ 5:00 PM

PETER’S CAFE
10 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030
(650) 697-2434

(Hosted by EVE PROTECTION AGENCY - Contact Ozay Yellow in-game or RSVP @ California Capsuleers)

:star2: SoCal - San Diego Area :star2:

3rd Thursday of each month @ 6:00 PM

KAMINSKI’S BBQ & SPORTS GRILL
12735 Poway Road, Poway, CA, 92064
(858) 748-1106

(Hosted by HARD KNOCKS CORP - Contact Zettia in-game or RSVP @ California Capsuleers)

In order to maintain this thread as a Mailing List, please refrain from posting any Troll, Sarcastic, Demeaning, Disrespectful, Discriminatory, Racial or otherwise inappropriate replies.

Thank you all.

DMC
Huntington Beach, Orange County
Southern California

(Loch Bannon) #2

El Dorado Hills, El Dorado County, Northern California.

(Iona Kaladoria) #3

Well I live in Oregon. Its close but Don’t know how much west coast love there might be. Willamette Valley!

(Lasairiona Raske) #4

I did live in the SF Bay Area in California before I moved to Scotland :slight_smile:

(Ngia Lao) #5

Rancho Cordova, CA (Basically Sacramento)

(Blastil) #6

Can us Arizonans make a trip? I’m only like 5 hours away.

(DeMichael Crimson) #7

Well sure, but that is quite a long trip to make.

Which CA Eve Meet were you thinking about?

(Blastil) #8

Probably the socal one since San Diego is not too far from Phoenix.I’ll see if I can find some time off work around one of those days.

(DeMichael Crimson) #9

The San Diego Eve Meet is an excellent gathering, it usually has about 2 dozen players attending.

(Loch Bannon) #10

Ah, I work out there.

(Mao Todako) #11

Also in the Willamtte valley here. Wonder if any PNW folks would like to meet up somewhere? Portland maybe? I know several folks in my alliance are from Bend, and eve-scout (a twitch streamer) is in Bend as well.

(SPIwere) #12

+1 Los Angeles. Open for any activities.

(Bethany Cartharsis) #13

Placerville, El Dorado County, Northern California

(Horace Maulerant) #14

San Diego

(TypingTot) #15

+1 Long Beach Area

(WraithFire) #16

Anyone coming for the Milbrae meet up? I live in Fremont, CA. Just got back after years of hiatus.

(Helios Vaille) #17

Aliso Viejo.

(Godric Starguard) #18

Nice meeting you at the AT this year, DMC.

I live in San Diego, Southern California

(DeMichael Crimson) #19

Hi Godric,

I had a great time there, was good to meet you and everybody else there.

Thanks for signing in to the thread.

:+1:

(King Dave) #20

Southern Cali, Orange County. If San Diego is still going on might brave the 5 freeway.