California Eve Players (USA)

Yes, the SD Eve Meet is active with a lot of Eve players attending. The location is great venue with good food and drinks.

San Marcos, San Diego, California

1 Like

Turlock, Ca. Stanislaus county. Subscribed to thread.

1 Like

Updated the OP with new info for the San Diego Eve Meet

Riverside, CA

1 Like

There’s two of us in the North Bay Santa Rosa area (myself and a husbeast)

1 Like

Cool, and thanks for the ‘Sign In’ to this thread.

orange county here

3 Likes

San Diego Eve Meet location changed again, also added two more Eve Meet locations for SoCal, one in Orange County and another one in Los Angeles County.

If anyone in NorCal area would like to host an Eve Meet, please contact me in-game via Eve Mail message for details.

Hosting an Eve Meet doesn’t cost anything, all that’s required is just pick a time you’d like to meet at your favorite Bar & Grill, Sandwich Shop, Pizza Parlor, etc. and then send me the details so I can update this thread and the message board.

Well, I’m sad to report the Fullerton Eve Meet in Orange County, Southern California will no longer be happening for the rest of this year. Hopefully it’ll be active again after the new year holiday.

However the Pasadena Eve Meet in Los Angeles is still active so those who live nearby can still attend an Eve Meet.

New year we will fire up the OC meetups again, just the scheduling so happens to be the same weekend as Vegas, thanksgiving & Christmas

1 Like

Cool, good to hear that. Unfortunately I can’t edit the OP of this thread, the edit option doesn’t show. I flagged it and left a message about it, got a reply saying it’s a bug and a known issue.

Hi, do you have anyone interested in meeting up near Ontario, California? Why couldn’t we do a Eve fanfest of our own in L.A.?

1 Like

Hello Akzod,

Thanks for posting. I haven’t had any actual requests to meet in Ontario, however I’m sure there’s probably players who are located nearby. Anyway the Fullerton Eve Meet in Orange County isn’t that far away from Ontario.

As for meeting during Fanfest, some of the SoCal locations might do a special Eve Meet for the FanFest Keynote. In fact I should probably check on that and if so, add that info to the thread…

Orange County here

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson, is the Fullerton meetup still active?

1 Like

Hi Alcohol Inspector,

Yes, the Fullerton Eve Meet and all other SoCal Eve Meet’s are still active.

DMC

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson any interest in doing Zoom for CA capsuleers?

1 Like

No, not really. Doesn’t Discord have some sort of a video conference calling application?

Here’s a link to the SoCal Discord Channel:

Anyway, due to the current world crisis I’m not looking at doing anything more until it gets resolved. Then afterwards I’m going to take a good look at the California Capsuleers Message Board, the in-game chat channel and this thread to decide what course of action to take with it.

Cent Cali Here.