Can I give a character to someone else?

If I decided that I dont want to play anymore and my friend has an account can I pay the $20 and transfer my character to him or do i have to post a private sale on character bazaar

1 Like

Yes you can transfer the character to someone for whatever reason tickles your fancy. And no, you don’t need to post it as a sale thread. At least I never have in the dozens of times I’ve swapped characters between accts.

2 Likes

Better ask CCP with a support tickert or check their support faq and not on the forums if you want to make sure you get accurate information about such things.

1 Like

as @Foggy_Bernstein said - no need for support ticket which will actually take weeks to get same answer

As long as your not selling account for real money but no one would actually know as long as you’re not stupid enough to post that part of the swap lol

1 Like

Have done many transfers @Foggy_Bernstein has it spot on.

1 Like

The Character Bazaar is just for advertising. I’ve never heard of a rule that a character must be auctioned off. Pay the $20 and transfer away.

Just to be absolutely clear. You’re allowed to trade or give away characters, not accounts.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the responses I appreciate you! @Foggy_Bernstein and @Salt_Foambreaker

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.