Cannot locate BPOs and BPCs in Industry window

Anyone other than myself having an issue where BPOs and BPCs in structures are not showing up in the industry window? Appears focused when they reside in a corp hanger.

And I bugged it too.

This happens to me occasionally when I have “All Locations” selected, but it usually sorts itself through selecting a different location in the dropdown then going back to the specific station that I’m in.

There are also random hangs for me sometimes when selecting a BP, but we all know that the window can be a little wonky in that regard…

indeed. It seemed to sort itself after I submitted an industry job. However, I’ve never seen it behave this wonkily before.

Agreed- it does seem a bit flakier lately, but I’m never sure if it’s just me :slight_smile:

Might have had the extra-special-flakes sprinkled on top in prep for the 13th.

1 Like

Please send a bug report, if you see the industry window act up again like this. Best to send the bug report directly after it happened from the client using F12 - Report Bug, then I can take a look at the included client logs to see if I can track down something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.