Cannot warp to agent in space - Arment Caute

Hello,

I am trying to start the Guristas Epic Ark missions from the Gallente agent but i believe i miss something.
My effective standing with Arment Caute is 5.4

My standings with:
Gallente: 2.59
Guristas: 1.30
Federal intelligence office: 5.40

When i search for Arment in the Agent finder and start a conversation it says: Sounds good. Please drop by, so we can formalize the mission contract.

While in space, I start the conversation with her again, i right click on her location and click on “Warp to location” but i get the message “You have to accept the mission before you can continue”.

What am i missing? What mission do i have to accept so i can warp to her and accept the first mission in the Guristas Ark?

Thank you for your help.
Cuculet

1 Like

I know it’s a silly question, but did you try to warp to the beacon named “Arment Caute’s Lachesis”?

3 Likes

Cannot see that. Where do i search for it? When i right click in space i cannot see it. Not even in Overview set to show all.

1 Like

Searching for beacons and stuff after you replied, i have found “Gallente counter intelligence center” in the overview and warped there. After landing i can see “Arment Caute’s Lachesis”. I could start the conversation like this.

I believe CCP changed this part of gameplay :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Orvolle, you can check both Eve Uni wiki and Dotlan

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Smash_and_Grab

Could it be an overview problem?

2 Likes

Check my previous reply. You have to warp to the center first. Or at least this is what does the trick for me.

2 Likes

Didn’t see your reply, good to know you solve your problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone else should confirm this if possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi !

I had the same problem and going to the center solved the conversation problem, I could then accept the mission. Thx Cuculet Wild.

1 Like

You should go to the Gallente Counter-intelligence Center* in this system.

2 Likes