Can't make a support ticket

It’s currently an issue and also applies to opera and an oldschool firefox in addition to those mentioned above.

1 Like

Having the same issue on both chrome, firefox and Edge, is it really supposed to be this hard to open up a ticket…

1 Like

Same here, stuck in infinite login loop

THIS IS A BIG ISSUE

FIX IT

1 Like

You can always contact support via email; support@eveonline.com as an alternative.

Yes, I know this doesn’t solve the problem you’re experiencing specifically.

1 Like

Had this problem over 3 months ago, so my old thread is closed. Seems the problem hasn’t quite been fixed yet, since I encountered the same problem again.

Is this their version of just turning off the ticket submission system when they get bored with dealing with support tickets?

Going to reply to bump this thread once again.

Email has been sent with no response as well, but thats typical. The ticket system exists for a reason, and that reason is separate from what emailing the company is for.

Still stuck in infinite loop, still no fixes or responses =/ at this point I don’t even care about the issue I wanted to send the ticket about, but I really do care that I still can not submit a ticket.

I am also trying to submit a bug report, but the support page is itself bugged.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.