@Karak_Terrel Right. Satanists are the figment of the imagination of Christians I always like that copout.
I guess the satanist temples don’t exist either.
I don’t care. I don’t even know who you’re referring to, I commented on the gif. Nothing more.
I did not say that. They exist and they have temples. But nonetheless it is true that they are Atheists who just like to trigger Christians. They don’t believe in Cristian doctrine, they don’t actually believe in Satan, it’s all just symbolism and a quite funny show.
Think about it, if they would actually believe in Christian doctrine, why would the chose the path that leads to eternal torment?
They absolutely believe in Satan, whom they call Lucifer. If it was all a joke they wouldn’t build temples dedicated to it.
They say it is “just” but it’s not. Besides symbolism they also practice and they believe that Lucifer is the real god and that Adonai is a usurper.
They can pretend it’s all a joke but I know better.
I can understand that part, Christians are easy to make fun of and they make it easy because they have little knowledge of their own religion.
But it goes far beyond triggering Christians for the practicing Satanists.
I shall add that as far as I’m concerned they should be free to do and believe whatever they want.
@Clone_Nr007 You’ve picked the wrong convo on the wrong forum. You’re never going to have a respectful exchange here. As soon as you touch on the no-no topics the kids will make fun of you, it’s inevitable. Better stick to something they understand, honey: pew-pew and $$$
I don’t know if you read these furum but I see a lot of members can’t have a convo without trying to belittle the other so, yea, you messed up by even replying. On a post like yours you just drop it and pull up before it blows.
Dammit, you’re right. I shouldn’t post about anything until I have a few kills. See you until I have at least 5… D’you think 5 is enough to post here without getting mocked ?
Thanks for being nice to me. Come by in-game, I need a wingwoman who knows as much about the game as I do
5? Haha!! Not on your life. You’ll need your killboard 90% red to even start to be taken seriously here… But at the same time, you don’t need anyone’s approval as long as you have that of those whom you love. Who care what some strangers say?
So we can explode in tendem? Sure
I’ve always been a rebel When it was fashionable to be nice I was a jerk. Now it’s fashionable to be a jerk so I’m nice, just to keep on the edge
I don’t think it is possible to have a killboard that somebody cannot mock. There is always some aspect of it that somebody could call out as not ideal.