Cargo Sunesis Cult - a place for you to excel! [HISEC - EU]

Okay, hello, here I am. Playing eve for about 6 years or so.
I’m looking for opportunity to expand my industry activities or for business opportunity but I have some questions about your corp.

1. Where do you live?
  2. Do you have any blue standings? I.e. I don’t want to be blue to half of the galaxy, I’m a pvp pilot too.
  3. I see 3% tax rate, what bonuses will I get for that tax? Any tax on custom offices? Do you have custom offices at all?
  4. What types of structures for “industry” and “trade” do you have? Should I expect t2 rigs in raitarus? Need these bonuses to be competitive.
  5. If you have a Discord server, don’t mind to link it here?
  6. I have a good perspective (as I think) – I am an experienced jumpfreighter pilot. Any job for me?
  1. We live around Amarr regions.
  2. We have a couple blues, but are not blue to half of the galaxy.
  3. There are no “bonuses” for the taxes. We’re small and relatively new, it’s a way to generate a little extra isk into the corp wallet so we can grow and keep supporting the rookies who join us. We don’t own pocos. Blues have their pocos and taxes, which are not exorbitantly high.
  4. We utilize 2 Athanors for moon mining and have access to multiple structures owned by blues. We’re not at a point where we could own our own structures.
  5. We have a Discord server, and I can link it privately.
  6. We’re not at a level yet where we have a need for a jump freighter pilot. We could utilize your experience and skills, but we’re not collectively at a point where we would really even need standard freighters, let alone jump freighters.

This is a small corporation, started by a core of few people with varying levels of experience and gametime in EVE. We have advanced a lot in member count and capabilities since we started this corp, but in terms of assets we’re still talking a few billion to few dozen billions, not hundreds of billions. We’re putting a lot of work into building a close knit community that makes people want to log back in, and establishing some industry for even newer players to get involved in.

So, if you’re looking for a sort of fresh start experience where you can help us shape up our future, that’s what we’ve got. If you’re looking for a powerhouse industrial corporation with established structures with T2 rigs and negligible taxes, that’s not us yet, I’m afraid.

Sorry for the long response time. All of my free time has literally gone to doing exactly what I describe above :slight_smile:

Bump.

Join our Cult, best Cult around :wink:

Bump!

We may be tiny, but we have the best artists!

Bumping.

Bump.

Bump!

Bump.

Bump!

More BUMP…

A bump from me!

Bump!

Greetings. I am a returning capsuleer on the lookout for a place to call home. Your corporations looks like quite a nice place to be a part of! I would like to join you on discord if thats ok and talk a bit? Feel free to contact me in game (ive already reached ig for Lady Nyel Blazon). Fly hard, never safe o7!

2 Likes

Welcome Hecates!

pinged you an ingame mail

Bump!

Bump!

Come join the Cult, you’ll love it!

Bump!