- We live around Amarr regions.
- We have a couple blues, but are not blue to half of the galaxy.
- There are no “bonuses” for the taxes. We’re small and relatively new, it’s a way to generate a little extra isk into the corp wallet so we can grow and keep supporting the rookies who join us. We don’t own pocos. Blues have their pocos and taxes, which are not exorbitantly high.
- We utilize 2 Athanors for moon mining and have access to multiple structures owned by blues. We’re not at a point where we could own our own structures.
- We have a Discord server, and I can link it privately.
- We’re not at a level yet where we have a need for a jump freighter pilot. We could utilize your experience and skills, but we’re not collectively at a point where we would really even need standard freighters, let alone jump freighters.
This is a small corporation, started by a core of few people with varying levels of experience and gametime in EVE. We have advanced a lot in member count and capabilities since we started this corp, but in terms of assets we’re still talking a few billion to few dozen billions, not hundreds of billions. We’re putting a lot of work into building a close knit community that makes people want to log back in, and establishing some industry for even newer players to get involved in.
So, if you’re looking for a sort of fresh start experience where you can help us shape up our future, that’s what we’ve got. If you’re looking for a powerhouse industrial corporation with established structures with T2 rigs and negligible taxes, that’s not us yet, I’m afraid.
Sorry for the long response time. All of my free time has literally gone to doing exactly what I describe above