Carrier Ratting Guide

Except if you read the stats their weapons have explosion radii and the tracking helps with that.

2 Likes

hey what is going on!!!

when “neworking sensor array” is on i am not able to warp

when it started to work that way?

almost died when neutral fleet came

Those got changed in the Spring Balance pass - https://www.eveonline.com/article/pobbb9/spring-balance-update-incoming

Carrier Ratting Guide

!!! Please remember to cycle your NSA !!!
CCP wanted to add more risk to using the very powerful Networked Sensor Array by disallowing ship warp while the NSA is active. The extremely high locking speed is very powerful, especially for PVE or in combination with Sirens for PVP, and this has added another layer of risk to using it.

1 Like

Carrier Ratting Guide

!!! Please remember to cycle your NSA !!!
CCP wanted to add more risk to using the very powerful Networked Sensor Array by disallowing ship warp while the NSA is active. The extremely high locking speed is very powerful, especially for PVE or in combination with Sirens for PVP, and this has added another layer of risk to using it.

the guide is nice but out to date. with cyno and ticks. Is it better to recall all the fighters after empty missiles ? I think not but will try the 1 squad for BC and under vs always 3 squad to deny all rep

this whole game is about outdated guides, and since they all are “unofficial”, ccp is not responsible for problems.

i recall fighter squads when they get damage…
usually it happens while i still have some missiles left…
if fighters are empty it takes long time for them to “reload”

(aand i still use nsa…)

siren speed is nerfed, so they are… useless? (not sure)

Yes, your fighters warp to you if you warp out of a site or a location in emergency. But don’t try to dock or jump gate, they’ll not respond to “Reconnect to your lost drones” command. Scooping them takes a large hauler.

The guide is old, I agree but you don’t have to recall your fighters if you still let them orbit NPC and use 1 rocket salvo per rat only. I usually hunt in Sansha Sanctum and usually all of my rockets last until the last NPC battleship. The key here, just like with the guide is for your fighters to orbit an NPC.

You might be right here actually. My fighters normally do 1102 damage and orbit at around 9000m @2014 m/s. When I fit tracking script still hits the same.

On a ratting carrier basic rig the Capital Higgs Anchor I for instawarp.

1 Like

Clearly the necromantic wards have failed. I must recast them.

Closed.

1 Like