Carrier ratting sux

(Dark Engraver) #1

Seriously I think I’m geting arthritis in my left hand from all the button pushing.
Before you say VNI I use those too but ticks aren’t remotely as good besides I want more isk faster to inject more.

(JuuR Zibaoo) #2

lol … luxury problem

you get free isk for a little work …

(Rivr Luzade) #3

Have you tried smartbomb ratting? Super ticks with little effort.

(Dark Engraver) #4

The area I am settled in doesn’t have sites I could smartbomb rat in but yea I did think of it and if I were to move to another region it’s high on my list.

(Salvos Rhoska) #5

Swap to your right hand.

When that gets tired, roll your face on the keyboard.

(Dark Engraver) #6

Before this is mentioned I did delve into DED sites but you can only do so many before you need a change in scenery.

(Salvos Rhoska) #7

Goon ratter?

(Dark Engraver) #8

It feel incredibly awkward and clumsy being right handed to use my left.

(Dark Engraver) #9

That’s RMT cartel ratter to you mate not goon

(Rivr Luzade) #10

Forsaken Hubs and Forsaken Rally Points work for smartbomb ratting. If you are in Rogue Drone space, I am not sure what works there.

(Dark Engraver) #11

Drone sites have various spawn points for each wave it was changed because russians spammed smartbomb bs in hordes

(March rabbit) #12

Yeah… I’ve missed this party like by 1 month or so… :disappointed_relieved:

(Eternus8lux8lucis) #13

I miss all the parties. So I just smarty party by myself. Its so much better. :smiling_imp::star_struck:

(Old Pervert) #14

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Drone_Menagerie

You can smartbomb Menageries in a Mach. I know 3-4 guys that do it in our pocket. They have to take turns though because our space rarely spawns enough to sustain more than one SB mach.

(Teckos Pech) #15

The horror…:scream:

(Gadget Helmsdottir) #16

Arcane Specced!

–Gadget once owned a mage

(Old Pervert) #17

Back when I was lovable and had a wife, I used to rock a druid. I’d go tank form and swipe everything, she’d just spam arcane explosion.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss that. “■■■■ your mechanics, all this ■■■■’s gonna die in 3…2…1…”

Then you realize you forgot to loot the last 3 pulls because you were too busy committing genocide for the sheer joy of it.

(Jorad Todako) #18

Lol he rats.

lol

(Trevor Dalech) #19

I think I see the problem.

Just out of curiosity, what are you injecting for? A bigger ship so you can earn more, so you can inject more, so you can earn more?

(Chainsaw Plankton) #20

get a rorqual, just hug a rock and let the drones do the work!