Casual player returning after long absence

Hi all:
Im looking for a mining- based corp that I can hang out and harvest with, chat on discord, and help with ore and reprocessing…Do you belong to a corp looking for that kind of player? Let me know and Id be happy to run operations with you all and contribute any way I can…

SONY M.I.T. - Mining. Industry. Trade.

All time zones welcome.
New, Veterans, Returning all welcome.

Relaxed, casual no drama play.
You are the Boss what you want to do and when you want to do it.

We are industry corporation that mines ore, ice and moons, builds capital ships and sell to the market.
We do operate in Hi-sec Amarr space ATM
We do enjoy all the aspects of EVE.
We are anti - piracy corporation and not tolerating any kind of griefing.
We all know, that real life comes first.
We are friendly corporation that works hard to have the best outcome.
We will take rookie’s in as well.

Pleas join SMIT channel

Free access to T1 BPC
+Capital Ships

C.E.O. David Sony

We sound like a match

We are a community driven mining and indy Corp LF newer members. We got a ton of space and need more mature relaxed players to enjoy it.

Highsec:
We are in a pocket close to many markets and ice belts. We have Engineering structures for you to use and missions we run a a group.

Lowsec:
We have access to r64 and r32 moons to mine with very lucrative mining opportunities. We are blue to the locals and are able to mine and rat the area as well as engage in pvp.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system which allows us to stay away from wardecs and be free to do our things without any alliance obligations or rules to follow (other than those that keep everyone safe and alive). Alliance has Engineering structures with fair rates to use for advanced production.

Corp goals:
Have fun.
Expand our market presence.
Increase our indy production and capabilities.
Grow to fill up the space we have at our disposal.
Increase our mining power.
Increase our pvp capabilities.

Looking for players from inactive corps or ceos who are tired of struggling to get ppl in. We need active players who wanna make a difference come see us.

Discord The Order of Omerta
In game: The Order Recruitment

Hi Skky, I can off you any activity (including mining and chatting on discord) but not sure if your looking for null sec or not? If you are looking for a friendly and laidback null sec corp then check out our advert - RMC is providing stray dogs, cats and half eaten bats a forever home - #48 by Clara_Precesdei

Greetings mate, we are a very relaxed corp, also will help you personally to bet set up .

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. PvP, PvE, Industry. Null Sov. EU timezone ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.