Casual semi-afk 110mil SP player looking for a (pvp) group to hang out with

Hello. my name is Autumn Schereau, and i’m looking for a group to hang out with while i’m not able to play the game much. (i will only probably play a couple times a week, max, more than likely probably only on the weekends. So, a weekend warrior.) i need to be able to fly on my own, outside of fleets. i likely will not be able to attend any normally scheduled fleets, although i will try.

Later USTZ/Early AUTZ

i ask for this:
small scale, chill
no PAPs/FATs
be able to use my (alt) corp
PVP centric
blops
whatever else

i have this:
experience in large, small, ““solo””, and medium-scale pvp
black ops experience
too many alts
am odd
general lowsec scumery experience

o7 after reading your post I fel you’d be a good fit to fly with us all the details are in the linked post if you have any questions mail me ingame or reply to the topic, and best of luck on the hunt for a home hope to speak to you soon o/

Autumn, I sent you a private message in game…

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hello! We are looking for pvp focused pilots. Blops, small gang, no activity requirements, etc. You sound like a good fit. Feel free to hit me up in game or in discord!

mail sent!

If you want to do some NPC Nullsec Adventures I’m currently growing a corp, we do small gang, blops, gatecamps, some more formed fleet stuff. we’re in a mini coalition so we also do things with our friendly alliances.

this post will now proceed to go to the top of this forum section.

vortigaunts

a perfect fit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.