CCP plans to remove PvP from HS

Would it help you if I told you that I look a lot like my game portrait IRL?

1 Like

Distilling the effluent from a septic? Do you have a mullet and a truck held together with bubblegum and wishes?

2 Likes

Hahahahaha no, it wouldn’t really change anything. :smiley:

No you silly goose, it’s just a container.

The fun juice is made from the fruit cups you stockpile from lunch.

1 Like

Fair enough, it didn’t read that way though.

1 Like

Didn’t have problems with calculus, but that would have helped me get through algebra.

JC!

Probably explains it best. I just hated the thought I had not lvl some skills to perfect my sub cap combat skills.

How did this turn into a drinking contest? :rofl:

JC?

A certain deity not to be named…

Oh! Now I get it. lol

Just praise the sun, mate!
Makes far more sense, too! :blush:

EvE is eternal, it cannot die. It’s like a cockroach, it will be there long after civilization has collapsed. Mad Max will be playing EvE on a laptop in his Interceptor.

That’s a good thing because… well, because CCP wants it. It’s their game, they know their game much better than anyone - that includes you - and if they decide one day to forbid PvP in LowSec then that’ll be good too, for the perfect reason mentioned above.

Instead of crying and whining about what CCP does or doesn’t do maybe you should ‘git gud’.
Those who can’t adapt will vanish.

Can I get your stuff after you rage-quit?

1 Like

No… Also CCP doesn’t know the first damn thing about they’re own game. They’re even less knowledgeable than the player-base. Ever wonder why there’s no EvE tutorials and we’ve basically spent 10 years trying to fix the NPE to teach people how to play the game? Because CCP doesn’t know enough about their own game to make the tutorials or train the new players in the slightest. They’re completely out of touch and have been for some time.

1 Like

I disagree with you 1000%.

CCP know their game. They know what they want happen and the players have no clue what goes on in their meetings.

2 Likes

Nah, they really don’t. You’re just a shill.

Most of their changes to the game have lessened the amount of content and lowered the amount of players. That should be proof enough.

You have no clue who and what I am so stop insulting people for starters. It only shows your IQ level.

So you say. You’re no expert in gaming and I seriously doubt you know anything about creating code for a game like EVE.
You denigrate the very people who bring you entertainment, their time and efforts.
If you don’t like the game, log off and never come back to it… also, give me all your stuff while you’re at it.

It isn’t.
Many people quit a game for many good reasons other than the usual unimaginative “no content”.

We’ve lost half our playerbase… also I’m an EXPERT on the systems of this game. I’ve played for 10 years, and have come up with pretty much every ship used for high sec mission baiting for the entire length of my playtime here.

You’re a high sec mission runner. You have literally the LEAST interaction with this game possible while still playing it. Actually I don’t even know why I’m bothering acknowledging you now that I think about it…

RIINNNG!!! You got me ALL wrong.
Would you like to choose the second box, where the prizes are bigger?

Yes, that’s a good option. Think a little… And while you’re at it, think about the scores of people at CCP who are working on the codes every day to bring you a game you seem to enjoy ( becausz 10 years is a lot to spend on a game you don’t like )

By the way, isn’t this a player-driven universe?
Aren’t you then complaining about content YOU’re supposed to create?

FYI: I don’t like doing missions:
–The NPCs script lines are too long to read. I like reading books but not in-game on a flatscreen.
– The missions’ ship requirements need to go. Imtaking the mission, it’s my choice, I take the risks, I spend the time… CCP, let me chose my ship. It’s Open-World.
– The pay isn’t interesting for the labor involved.

o7

Actually, we do know a lot about what goes on in their meetings, courtesy of the information shared by the @CSM.

CCP knows the technical aspects of their game, and the have a vision of how they wish the game to be experienced. They frequently are unaware of playstyle nuance and functions of interaction with the game, however, as shown by the massive number of bugs and unintended side effects that come up with virtually every release.

The game has never been more stable and bug free, you should have been here 10-15 years ago and suffered patch month, twice a year the game was literally broken and unplayable.

I do miss the catalyst bug though where the body rotated around the engine that seemed to be in game for years.

I was, actually - and while the current state of releases is an improvement, it is still pretty crap.