CCP Please IMPROVE drone management

Id have a Gecko called Gobshite.

Awww, thanks!

I want to merge my idea about drones coming with unique names and backstories. I feel like it fits in with these two very similar ideas.

Like, maybe when you get a drone it’s got a name like “Mr. Wiggleblaster” and it tells you where it’s from and what it likes and doesn’t like.

Thank you for your very serious consideration,
Mo

2 Likes

Could you please explain how you do the zip file thing to extract your game file or whatever you’re talking about because we don’t understand how that works

Is this a thing people say nowadays?

Seems very new age… no punctuation or sentence structure. I bet that’s good for the environment somehow.

I heard commas have been found caught in dolphin’s throats, but I still use them. I just make sure they’re non-GMO commas.

It’s very free think-y, appears to subtly denegrate the west, and makes almost no sense.

Yeah, whether this is something people say… this is definitely how they say it these days.

4 Likes

I mean, Im not looking to be placed on a pedal-stool, but that joke just seems to have gone off like a damp squid.

Drone AI has long been suspected to be based upon the synapse patterns of Felis Catus. I name all mine Kevin, just in case.

Evidence for this is that they kill what they want when they want, and for the most part ignore commands.

Improving drone management would be like trying to herd cats.

1 Like

Its click bait like the other topic.

1 Like

His name was Steve

(hint 1:40)
1 Like

Did I log in just to like this comment? Yes, Yes I did.

Don’t need to read past this post. Good job, Giddy.

As Locals grew so did his anger =)

1 Like

the ai always need work, i have drones set to focus fire and watch them split on 4 different targets. at one point during bloodlines you could tell drones to attack a npc and theyd go attack a fleet member.

2 Likes

Like I said earlier.

They’re cats, with guns.

3 Likes

Ive yet to see that happen, short accidentally switching them from focus fire, or having fleet member in target que and accidentally telling drones to attack target.

1 Like

it was a huge thing back during Red Moon Rising Expansion until it got fixed.

1 Like

Literally

/sarcasm

Yup, the Drone UI is really bad. One of the original “tree and lists” concept that came from Windows 95.

On a 4k monitor, lol, forget about it!

Maybe CCP thinks low QOL is an offset for drones being powerful?

I remember this, it was hilarious start to finish