CCP Who Is The First Ever Made Character In Eve Online?

CCP Who Is The First Ever Made Character In Eve Online?
(The One & First From The Year 2003)
O7 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At various points in time CCP have released stats like that. It would be a nice thing to see how many 2003 character are still active on their original accounts.

6 Likes

Should be the character with the lowest characterID.

5 Likes

We’re around but not as easy to spot as before, I’m nowhere close to being the oldest but this is the original account for this toon as well as others I have from 03, I still have one active corp from 03 as well, time just flies by.

3 Likes

It’s either Tank or Hulk

1 Like

Yup. Some of us 14+ year old still (again) here

2 Likes

We’re oooooold.

2 Likes

Old Farts thread. Checking in.

4 Likes

check this one

1 Like

This character is nearly 10 years old, but I’ve been around since early 2005 with other characters.

1 Like

I’m so old I have 256094 skill points in Mechanics.

6 Likes

IDs are not sequential

1 Like

Just a guess, but Chribba might have a way to know who the first ever char was. :man_shrugging::no_good_man::tipping_hand_man::ok_man::eye::eyes::ghost::tornado::zap: Hear me, o Chribba! You are invoked and summoned!

4 Likes

I don’t own him anymore, and he hasn’t seemed to be active in 4 years, but my original character had a birthday of 6/21/03.

1 Like

It was me !!!

Just kidding, I think i joined around 15th may 2003, I remember there were about 2000 pilots in game and the figure was rising fast.

1 Like

http://eveboard.com/fullranks/54-date-of-birth

3 Likes

@Chribba

4 Likes

I’m not sure, but my findings over the years have always pointed to

rodbrede, DoB 2003-05-06 05:33

And so far no other pilot has come fourth to claim the title

I’m still active, although I landed nearly a month after launch :frowning:

Here’s a list of what I think might be the first 10,000 pilots created - https://pastebin.com/MUcKbCzx

11 Likes

Fascinating to see how quickly most of the ‘good’ names were taken. To think here I am 14 years later trying to use some of those names for my characters, haha :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, my account missed top 10k by 11 days.

1 Like