CCP's invisible hand!

Why don’t you stay on topic instead of attacking me and lying you don’t and how you do.

No, they’re thieves, that’s what it is.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode can you look into this?

3 Likes

I know for a fact that this system is an automated interface as the keyboard is an automated interface and as the monitor and processor also are.
That the info in it is out of context is false,
however,
it is true you lie it is out of context.

The responses are more than legible in fact.
You’re the ones who keep trying to gain control by trying to make them seem like if they were not when they already were and always will be.

In fact, it is you which can’t be legible due to abuse against the sense of the inventory system of those posts.

I really think that to apply for course in psychological warfare against those kinds of abuse from your systems will greatly improve the potential of the efficiency which was attacking to compensate for the damage sought to be justified with the discrediting in acts of war against me which is already in courts for it.

Its probably just learned the beat of the street jive we use in this burg, yo dig? My brother, I aint never met no bot that could jive, man

2 Likes

I don’t.
I won’t be in those streets either.
I rather live in other countries.

I want nothing to do with them.

See? Bots hate a jive-talkin honest sista layin it like it is, yo

1 Like

No, I report you for acts of war.
I don’t need to associate with you or be asked to.

I once used and liked Dev++ or something like that ( been a long time ) good compiler. I learned C++ with it.

Exactly sir.

We used to have a B2 Stealth Bomber program which came off the shelf for some secret reasons.

Lilsteel is catnip and the rest of you are tiny little kittens, helpless before him. You just can’t help yourselves. You have to respond.

This is truly a joy to watch.

It’s nice to have you back, Lilsteel. Been a while.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

You seem to have a high IQ. Can you please take a look at the launcher for us, how to change the profiles? Please! I have different monitors and now all clients start with wrong resolution and the whole layout is ■■■■■■.

1 Like

I finally cashed enough for marriage, $900 $700+ USD.
9 years of engagement is too long and too slow for the best moral system speed and so on.
Good thing my co-worker works for the pope and the Pentagon Chaplain’s office and is a technological Jesuite.

First time someone called me tiny. I’m 6’3" and 230lbs. It’s refreshing.

The system doesn’t let me quote unless there is a space, and I can’t edit my posts for some 7 hours, but the system keeps changing.

It depends on the load of work they have to process conflicts,
which,
in my case,
already escalated to armed military conflicts scale,
so , when they say it’s not,
it’s another additional conflict,
on top of the previous attacks,
in falsification of report and trying to get control after stating they don’t understand like if it’s ok for them to not understand for over 9 years.

Enough of that for me, I understand the attacks from their intended false lack of understanding they lie they don’t understand about.

If there is one thing they should know,
it is that they don’t know.

Not that they are going to know what they didn’t know.

yes, you both seem to be very high intellectually. One produces a text from the fifth dimension, the other signs his posts. Both prove from “special” character. :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

4 Likes

People can understand that you don’t know,
but they will appreciate it more when it’s honest and that you actually do know that you don’t know and don’t try to use it to capitalize over knowledge of others, who may also not know and ,
that way,
won’t affect their capacity to learn knowledge,
retain knowledge,
and design new ways to gain knowledge and benefit from knowledge,
instead of imparting the lack of knowledge against others,
and seek to forfeit works done to conserve that knowledge in posts,
which they then seek to justify by removing them,
which used to require to save them offline before.