CCP's invisible hand!

Not a single gigx reference yet? :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong assuming just about everything regarding motives and goals for the current war is full of propaganda. Sovereignty and killmails are facts, everything else is subjective. Also full of egos!

Dude, you need to stop. No one cares.

1 Like

I know you do, I also reported them for it too…
It’s even more blatant that it is actual electronic warfare reported as such and confirmed to be from the military police against me.

So yes, you are pretty crazy.

The more I post the more I stop too.
If you notice with your attacks against my posts.

Even subjects on topics are attacked the same way and it’s not hard to compared.

You give CCP far too much credit.

What do you mean by that,
and,
who does give CCP far too much credit, ?

You’re the kind of guy who would abuse my son with those kinds of comments, and try to make him feel bad about the security I give him, with the same psychological warfare to try to make him feel bad about it, by trying to mislead him with such comments like that against me, and, get people to associate with you, which you associate with, to attack him, and, try to make it seem like if I have the right to let your armies attack him like that.

I too don’t have the right to be protecting legal systems abusive like that.

Your posts don’t belong here. They belong in the “out of pod” section, if they belong anywhere at all.

I truly hope that you can understand what I’m saying here, but it’s not that anyone here is attacking you or anything like that, it’s that we have absolutely no earthly idea what the hell you’re talking about. Your out-of-context, rambling posts are gibberish to us.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what you said.

I think they belong to the copyright office because obviously I could not trust them with you, if anywhere at all.

No. And I won’t let you make me either.
No matter what.

Can’t tell if troll because I’ve actually encountered people with cognitive issues like this in real life.

If I could only make heads or tail of your posts… I must be more stupid than I think because I read but it’s like reading an unconverted .exe file.

1 Like

It’s more how you attack me and say it’s not, in diversion of those attack and levels of attack which attacks would be more beneficial to me if they were not intent on making my post seem irrelevant as you try, and, instead, intent to create something more beneficial than only what you want without any other more beneficial deeper meaning including other omitted factors related both to subject you seek to make my post divert and get spam from others seem relevant which explains a lot the level of logic I had to analyze to get more and more accurate data collections of those facts and the parties involved and administration of those efforts.

Guys, its a bot. Its only going to keep replying if you talk to it. Though it basically muscles people out of threads with its gibber jabber

4 Likes

Oh yeah, especially when people try to cause them cognitive issues from cognitive disfunction like this.

I can show you what unconverted .exe files are and what they look like and what they contain and which compiler compiles them into .exe files and I also have license for that, but those license are now freeware and I paid over $17,000 for that.

You’re really annoying with your false accusations about bots.

I thought that might be the case (like that bot that starts typing stuff after you give it a few feeder words), but something feels “off” about it. Like the responses aren’t legible, but the context factor is a bit too high to suspect automation.