[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Behold, an idiot with a too big mouth, which cost him 9B in losses so far. Keep the tears going… :joy:

1 Like

HaHa! Tora should keep you as a pet to keep his Fedo’s company!

1 Like

How many have I heard say exactly the same thing before lol

2 Likes

Really! Run an alliance for 9 years then come back and quote that!

I predict him making an apology reply within 2 days or his friends will help me shoot all his structures. :relieved:

1 Like

Excuse me, you ‘new players’ with ‘30+ citadels’ already got your protection from CCP so dont start that rubbish.

If you’ve lost nearly 10b already I would think the only clown around here is you.

Please give me a reason to log in, I dare you.

3 Likes

I love these structure transients, so love to explain that you aren’t doing anything but you totally are or you wouldn’t be on their forums pissing and moaning…

So your other structures in low… I’ll find them and give them a good old scorching.

Almost all, but good enough. :smirk:

Hire Marmite, we get places…

Hire Marmites!

We are cheap and the best mercenary alliance since the beginning of Eve. We actually hunt people and don’t shoot people on an undock and be proud of it. :loveparrot:

Mr bushido
I would be interested to pay some isk for some heads on a plate . i was directed to this sevice and am hoping you can help me . I have been ganked today 2 times in Hsec and do not understand how they can do that and I cant without getting killed by concorde . I am mainly a builder and miner in this game so I don’t have the time to play their game and is not my interest. however i dont take kindly to losing my ship . pls reply and let me know how to procced

Just contact me in game if needed.

Need quality mercs, hire us today!

:parrot:

are we going down this road again

1 Like

Road of tears? You gonna whine again?

2 Likes

i dont ever whine

i call it like it is

Instant reply saying otherwise

2 Likes

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I think someone at the CSM or CCP should have thought about this phrase. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Maybe they need to think more on survival?

Your phrase is such a cliche!

Thought you were quitting Sol?