ANTI PIRAT alliance coalition

Jita holding inc, alliance droping all wars and going to concentrate forces on the war with PIRAT alliance. As long they hanging around in the JITA area, a lot of them should are killable. If you are at war with them, join our channel “Antipirat channel”, join our alliance with your toon(s) or just enter our fleet and fly with us.

Important info you should know about:

1. Their best client Omega and Friends Medialabs who gives them the ability to war dec you (yes they get a lot of isk from him) is very vulnerable. PIRAT has an defense contract with him so that means every time when someone agress his POCOS they have to come to defend it. So if you want to pull a fight with them just be logged out (with your fleet) at the POCO before the timer comes out. Keep in mind if you want take revenge on PIRAT you have to wardec OMEGA and Friends Medialabs
  2. Here is a list of all pirat toons from NPC or random corps/alliances (be sure to set negative standings):
    3OHTIK
    anna tolis
    Anubis Sklor
    Bad Big Girl
    Captain-Power Rin
    Classica
    Enigma Star
    fun simulator
    hell cats
    Juliya Tramp
    Kekc-3a-Pycb
    Kim Shapeshifter
    Lilly Glass
    lube
    Lyka Seyker
    Lans Amarr
    new content
    3OHTIK
    byrdweil
    Chewbacca Uta
    Esmiraldina
    GimmeCash Maker
    Sarppedon Salvatore
    Minerjonny Hacker
    Leelu Dallas Multi-Pass
    KOHTPA C
    foggy2
    DarknessBetrayal
    Heylord Focker
    PIKEY1
    Za Bing
    sky Codie
    Bublik 012
    Honor Fog
    Morpheus Tyrannos
    SpaceSpiderPig
    Salatik
    Rage a saurus
    UrNotMe
  3. Current operaions you can join: black praetorian’s fleet in jita or doctor per’s fleet in amarr

We are using discord for voice.
Contacts: Black praetorian /Doctor per / Cyber Fight’r. Aks one of them to give you access to our coalition ingame channel

Current war stats: https://zkillboard.com/war/609901/

7 Likes

We’ll need lots of popcorn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is it that anti-ganking groups never manage to do anything but Jita holding Inc seems to be getting good fights :thinking:

1 Like

Well, yesterday was a very productive day, Jita Holding Inc. + Grey Eagles destroyed pirat on 7.7 bil, we lost only 10 cheap taloses, 1 oracle and falcon.

Just look at this shinies:

Come on guys, join us, lets clear space from this selfish noobs

1 Like

Yesterday they wasnt active, must be were shooting structures, but we killed one, not realy shiny but at least something)

Come on guys, join us

1 Like

o7

as we want to bring the Anti-Pirat coalition to the next level.
We are proud to introduce Poco Timers :slight_smile: !
Their best client Omega and Friends Medialabs who gives them the ability to war dec you (yes they get a lot of isk from him) is very vulnerable. PIRAT has an defense contract with him so that means every time when someone agress his POCOS they have to come to defend it. So if you want to pull a fight with them just be logged out (with your fleet) at the POCO before the timer comes out.

The first two reinforced Pocos:

Sivala : around 17:20 Eve time on 17.09.2017
Maurasi :18.09.2017 17:20:43

Ps: Keep in mind if you want take revenge on PIRAT you have to wardec OMEGA and Friends Medialabs.

PPs: If we are able to kill one of them everyone is invited to drop their own POCO #freeplanetaryinteraction

and ofc join us

2 Likes

interested

ag groups simply prefer to whore on concord killmails, they’d have to put some effort in to kill PIRAT :wink:

@op gl with your wars, may they fill the buckets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rhetorical question also Talos best ship from removal of pesky freighters to removal of pesky blinged out T3C’s

1 Like

This is awesome. I approve of the content you will generate. Everyone please join so we can play!

I was thinking you dont like playing with me :thinking::

2 Likes

I am sad to see non of my alts made your list :frowning:

Also to my count so far 4 attempts to drop me with 4 obvious baits, must try harder friends.

Hi, i am interested. Where can i sign up please?

We have an Spy Squad too you can join if you shoot your main Thor Odin

I guess you are the smart one here right ?

grafik

ofc Thor Odin this is a recruitment thread you failed take it like a man and go elsewhere

fly smart
cyber fight’r

Thats funny, you actually declined help from a guy who hates me just because he knows me.

Good effort in New Cal tho, almost had me.

Thor Odin again this is a recruitment thread. Before you posted here i didnt even know your name. Congatulations that you survived in New Caldari we Jump on every Pirat so you are not special.

Again dont spam this thread its not built for that.

Fly smarter
Cyber fight’r

1 Like

bump. Please join this group. We want More Tears. And Pew pew.

Oh, free bump, thanks sweety)

I never understood the fascination for the word “tears”. We like the way how this is going down its our content.

And for you too Natural this is a recruitment thread writing please join and then your teenie stuff about "tears” have no place here.

1 Like